PEAX Equipment

April Fools humor

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
A bit of background to this clip.

Last November, when it was -5F, the camera guy has me wait for about a half hour while jets are flying over and ruining our audio track. Every time we would start, he would stop me because another jet was ruining the audio. I'm freezing my butt off and grumbling a bit. For humor, the camera guy says, "Wonder if the guy at the gas station this morning would want your job now, like he claimed." To warm us up and make us laugh, I provided some commentary about this job.

https://youtu.be/ACqHtfyO7AY

April fools.jpg

While the camera guy stood there laughing at my replies, he said that outdoor TV is a lot like April Fools Day. Well, it's April 1st, so here you go. Apologies in advance for a couple words I could have omitted. Just so nobody mistakes our attempts at humor while in the field, I really do love this job, in spite of the banter between me and the camera guys. No, the job is not for sale, even if it doesn't pay.

I thought you a had a helicopter that picked you up at the end of the day and flew you back to a five star hotel in town, like that Bear Grylls guy ;-)

This was a great clip! Great to see your sense of humor come out, I was half expecting you to use an accent when I first opened the video.

Now that's the "Truth" hunting. I love the candy a$$ lodging comment . . . . I actually laughed out loud. I think someone needed a nap during taping of that segment. :)

Randy, I see your going to be at the sportsmans channel booth at the NRA convention at 3 on the 10th and was wondering how long you would be there for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back