Anyone repainted a Traeger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Mine has some rust on it. I just replaced some parts, so the internals are good. Has anyone taken a wire wheel and some high temp rattle can paint to these?

IMG_6436.jpegIMG_6437.jpeg

I just had to replace the auger motor on mine. And it is rusting in spots too even though it’s covered and under a covered porch. For being $800 I have not been impressed with the durability.

I just had to replace the auger motor on mine. And it is rusting in spots too even though it’s covered and under a covered porch. For being $800 I have not been impressed with the durability.
My brother in law has had to replace the computer on his twice. I have one at home and another at the cabin and have never had an issue. But my BIL uses his probably 250 days a year.

My brother in law has had to replace the computer on his twice. I have one at home and another at the cabin and have never had an issue. But my BIL uses his probably 250 days a year.
This one is about 7-8 years old, and has been used a lot. Really, it’s been pretty trouble free. I’ve replaced the igniter rod, temp sensor rod, and the power cord. Other than the rust, it’s operating just fine.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back