Anyone Know This Guy?

Big Stick looks like he requests mustard with his fried taters, mmmmmm-hmmm.

( I have no dog in this fight, just a donkey puncher)

My tastes are simplistic.

EarlyCreekCoho.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

Like my steak on the rare side too. That'll undubtedly horn some up.....................

Wacker,

If I charged you a nickle for everytime you mentioned a Peter Puffer's thought,I could retire.

That has gotta be very fulfilling for you and my hopes are the pun is noted......................

Stick, tell the fine folks at Hunttalk why you quit your job toeing aircraft in Ketchikan. Must not have had the hard hat with the super powers yet.

attachment.php

Ms.Cleo really oughtta give you a refund,on your "uncanny" perception..................

Wine coolers and ketchup? Is that bait for fish or gay men?

Nice fishing photos and adorable children - but the video is beyond lame.

Leave it to a Montanan to fumble the ball.

That is exceptionally funny...................

Substantial difference "betwixt" fumbling the ball and you juggling a couple in your holster. But you knew that already.

You boys have me at great disadvantage,regarding homoerotic language/thoughts.

Be sure and bask in the superiority,as it is well founded.......................

None of us have a "Homo" hard hat. Your's is sporty though...

I especially dig my then 3yr old rockin' & rollin' on an HK91.

you guys testing kevlar?
2X there JB!

Nothing say "saftey" like popping caps on a flat angle over water with rocks as a backstop...Nice!

But I do like the cat trophies there Big Stichk...

On my second cup of wake-up watching this show...looks like MTV's got Real World Alaska in this fall's lineup.

MarvB, thinks its the discovery channel that has a show on tuesday nights about alaska. some type of survival show with everyday people trying to make it there for 3 months. tuesday nights at 9. but thats central time.

stick, nice video. wondering what happened to the bear though. maybe best we didn't know. and ws wondering if you rent the boy out for deer season. seems that whining got that buck in to a comfort zone. better than any call I've ever tried..........

and since you want to start with me, have to tell ya, that little tinkerbell pose in front of that one tree, does not say manly.

carry on......

TLC,

Feel free to Post a right proper Tree Pose...though it'll never happen.

I kinda like this one,as it was a $1000 a day strip.

IronMan.jpg

If mood strikes,I'll load some Buck calling video some day....................

My bad on missing the Ketchikan Airport thing,but there's so many dim wits trying to keep their heads above water,it's time consuming to dole slack to all of them. I don't get to hit KTC much,though I saunter through now and again.

I think I'll go with this one,from the airport bar...for now.

DeadliestCatchDrunk.jpg

I'm sure it'll horn a few up........................

From Left to Right...

Fugging Kewl, Groupie, Really Kewl. The next time I am passing through I'll give you and Scottie a call so you can get your glamour shot with me.

Phil's pretty cool. He docks his boat 4 slips down from where my buddies boat was last summer. Go figure the only picture I have of him was over in Soldotna at some awards banquet the Governor was speaking at. :rolleyes:

CaptPhil.jpg

Damnit, I love The Deadliest Catch. What a hard freaking job going after those crabs, dealing with weather, waves, etc. My hat is off to them...simply awesome every episode I see. :D

Phil's way cool.

I spent more than a little time on a backdeck and it was nice to shoot the shit with some Highliners.

Fishing is bogus anymore,but the boys still put food on their tables...................

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back