MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anyone Know This Guy?

Is he the same "big stick" On 24hrcampfire? You know, the place where they love me?:p

Ovis is a multitasking stalker/Troll,frustrated in my blatantly declining his wanton Man Love advances.

He is also incredibly steeped in Ursine judging.

Troy_my_Bear.jpg

MeBear.jpg

Love it when he hammers on my kids too,as it all makes perfect sense...regarding the depths of his despair. His trying to stay in my shadow,is his full time job and it is rather comprehensive in it's dedication and scope.

Disenchanted Troll

SistermanFirstBear.jpg

I like to toss him a little physicality,if only to rub his nose in his amazing list of shortcomings and it's nice to toss a little kill action now and again,just to watch him utter uncontrollable homoerotic utterances.

Any time I'm sweaty

Stalkers are low maintenance and require little in the way of care and make fair to middlin' pets. Toss a peanut in the corner now and then for sustenance,piss in a bowl for their hydration and they are charged and ready for action.

For those inclined,I can much recommend procuring a Troll,as they are entertaining little bitches. Beings they are homosexual,you needn't worry about their numbers getting out of hand,though you gotta kick them in the throat now and again,to break them of dryhumping one's leg.

They eat shit too...................

Ovis is a multitasking stalker/Troll,frustrated in my blatantly declining his wanton Man Love advances.

He is also incredibly steeped in Ursine judging.

Troy_my_Bear.jpg

MeBear.jpg

Love it when he hammers on my kids too,as it all makes perfect sense...regarding the depths of his despair. His trying to stay in my shadow,is his full time job and it is rather comprehensive in it's dedication and scope.

Disenchanted Troll

SistermanFirstBear.jpg

I like to toss him a little physicality,if only to rub his nose in his amazing list of shortcomings and it's nice to toss a little kill action now and again,just to watch him utter uncontrollable homoerotic utterances.

Any time I'm sweaty

Stalkers are low maintenance and require little in the way of care and make fair to middlin' pets. Toss a peanut in the corner now and then for sustenance,piss in a bowl for their hydration and they are charged and ready for action.

For those inclined,I can much recommend procuring a Troll,as they are entertaining little bitches. Beings they are homosexual,you needn't worry about their numbers getting out of hand,though you gotta kick them in the throat now and again,to break them of dryhumping one's leg.

They eat shit too...................

I'm betting Troy has banged Ovis wife on numerous occassions, since it's apparent Ovis has a wicked man crush going on.

Welcome Steelie. Ladies and Gentlemen, Dude is our astute button up denim shirt wearer person guy with the "protein" stain. Give him a round of applause.

Be right back, gonna grab some popcorn for this one:D This is going to be entertaining

Holy shit,I see why Ovis is twisted. He looks like Yoda on crack.

I've the shoulders to burden his personal lamentations upon his geneology and it is admittedly WELL founded.................

Schmalts- I'll have some of that popcorn...

I have no dog in this fight, but I've met one in person and he seemed like a nice guy. I've talked to the other a couple of times and he seemed like a nice guy.

Now, what would be fun is for Moosie to write out the transcripts to some of the posted videos (which show some great footage, IMO) but using the UT/ID fake cuss words... ;) That'd be fetching funny....

24 hour campfire... Rick BINS place...

When I threatened to shut down Hutntalk 6-7 years ago Rick Emailed me and asked what I needed to do to keep it open. Something about if I shut down my Jerry Springer site all the Retards would start posting over there :D :D

Ashmel........ YAh, I remember that place well :)

His trying to stay in my shadow,is his full time job and it is rather comprehensive in it's dedication and scope.

Stick, don't kid yourself. You know as well as I do that you casting a shadow on anything defeats the law of physics. You're simply too small of a little man to think otherwise. Nice try though.

Break-Break

Probably let some of you down tonight by not providing entertainment, but I was out living a satisfying heterosexual life with my wife, unlike my friends stick and dude who continue to live the life of butt pirates at sea.

Somebody finger this out...I've been a member of a half dozen hunting forums in the past 8 years. Slick, at least that many, probably more. He has been banned from all of those sites except for one. I on the other hand have been banned from none until last night which happens to be the one stick calls home. Funny how the only way they could get satisfaction of a "win" is by banning. The way I see it, you've lost...especially if you need to come here to seek my companionship. Unfortunately for you I don't swing that way.

c'mon stick... I am waiting. This popcorn is getting stale.
BTW, i know you are a kimber Montana fan. Want to buy a custom Ti bolt handle for one? My Kimber shoots like shit, so I am selling it and will sell the handle separate. It will save an ounce on your guns, so when you throw them on the ground there will be less inertia to wreck anything.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back