Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anyone Know This Guy?

Ovis

Looking for an old friend they call "Big Stick". Lost contact with him about a year ago...anyone know of his whereabouts?

stick.jpg

Here is another profile of him...do you know of him oak?

cowgirls.jpg

He shows up on steelheader.net every so often, posts a ton of pictures and gibberish and then gets the boot. That's where I'd look for him. Just in the past 3 months I would guess he's had 5 usernames on that board.

You know where to find him Dalliwacker.....

Look at Westman!!! All smart and chit. I'd love to continue to embarrass the hell out of stick on his own turf, but the guys who claim anything goes got their feelers hurt and blocked my access. Guess if they're this thin skinned on the boards, they are all paper tigers in person. Now go tell stick and berries I posted again over here.

Also want to throw a plug in for the sausage fest going on in this pic. The guy in the blue denim button up is open about his transgender relationships.

du1.jpg

Big Sky, was Steelhead not slinging leg for stick and berries this day? That is as small of a bear if I have ever seen one. Compare the 4' oompa loompa to the bear...not much bigger.

While there's no arguing about the oompa loompa factor, about a third of that bear's hind-er end is behind the rock in that photo. T'wer a pretty sizey bruin despite the ensuing dwarf rodeo.

I don't even want to know why Steelhead is standing on higher ground with all those dudes around him in that photo you posted.

Why tell you, when I can show you. (Hint: Look to the right of that horrible tie.)

eric1.jpg

It must be humiliating for Steelhead. I need to resort to watching my P's and Q's now. Steelhead has figured out I work for the "govament" and is threatening to take action. When the Coast Guard finds out he is out of the closet, I'm guessing his career as an E-5 w/ no room for advancement is doomed.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back