PEAX Equipment

Anyone Know This Guy?

Ovis/Dalliwacker,

Your frustrated blatant Man Love is obvious,even at cursory glimpse of your Track Record. Richard Simmons couldn't top your preoccupation with male anatomy.

I understand you are frustrated in a dead end job and your idea of excersize is offering handjobs to others. While a "compelling" lifestyle,you really should entertain doing for yourself and abstain the allure of riding on my shirt tails(despite it getting you better mileage).

I savvy you gotta pack that Yoda mug of your's around and that you are frustrated that my kids outdo you and that your sense of Adventure is watching the Discovery Channel.

I've been 86'd out of more than a few Bars,banned of more than a few PC warm/fuzzy Sites,knocked more than a few folks out and wouldn't change a thing. That being said...I'm much contented in my skin,do on the average things you can only dream about and have zero reservation speaking in the firsthand upon those matters,if only because it's how I roll and it much humors me that your insecurities surface so readily. Nothing new there.

Your Swan Song is a steeped firshand knowledge of homo-interludes and you speak fluently upon the matters,obviously due to a deep interest factored as a practitioner. Prolly a pun there.

Looks to be another fine year and you'll have many reasons to set in the closet and clap your hands,with tears of frustration flowing down the cracks of your face.

As an aside,yesterday weren't bad.

EarlyAprilRRHumperTrout.jpg

EarlyAprilRRBabyBeanTrout.jpg

EarlyAprilRRTroutDink.jpg

I like it when you sob uncontrollably...keep up the good work,as only you can........................

I have no idea whats going on here, but have been checking it every day for entertainment value.

Stick & Berries

Your latest spread of pics reminds me of the time Herman Munster and the Oompa Loompa went snagging.

oompa.jpg

I was wrong when I said you were the ugliest MFr I have seen...your "partner" for sure wins the cake. And while two adult men slapping water is a big change up from slapping each other's azz whilst bucking doggie-style, your pics of bubba rods and corks do little to impress me. Now, I recommend you return back to your double wide abode in Munchkin Land AND this time try to resist the temptation to pick up homosexual Frankensteins as you make your way back down the yellow brick road.

While I've long understood your preoccupation with marveling at my prowess and that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery,I gotta say the original does more for me.

HeadShot031cropped.jpg

I was sweaty and I hope that doesn't horn you up too much and get you on another multi page fascination regarding the powerful allure of peters and your inability to refrain utterance in their regard.

Sweaty here too and the sun is shining on my jewels and I reckon that'll rate being framed.

Compressed_Again_Spruce.jpg

Happy Stalking...................

Looks like a number of trees I've made hit the ground in a creaking groaning crash, listening to the last gasps of life fade from it as one runs to the next to get another rush... :D

Nice stick of wood... :)

I've got no dog in this fight, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the awesome handlebar 'stache in this photo was...

"Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town.
There's no need to be unhappy."

It's almost like cop from the Village People got fired from his job as a LEO and had to turn to forestry to make ends meet. I bet your liberal buddies at the brothel in SanFran are PISSED...you know with the spotted owl and all.

Undoubtedly you've got no dog in any fight,if only because Sheep don't roll that way. I admit my Manly Beauty enthralls many and seemingly now includes you. Old news.

That was simply a decent stick,on a decent day and I'm hardly suprised that you are now agog. So I'll now frost it,if only because I can.

This is a better specimen.

MeSpruceTwo.jpg

As is this.

BigCedar.jpg

And this.

NoUndercut.jpg

If only because such things are easy for me...though you've now the luxury of a vicarious fix.

Thank me later....................

Found this off of Larry's guyspace.com account. He is an insolent SOB that is for sure.

Hello my name is Larry I am a logger by trade and due to the remote access to my stomping grounds we move the Big Sticks with the aide of helicopters. You shall call me Larry the Logger when addressing me when the topic is wood. You can thank me later for providing your sons and daughters with endless supplies of Popsicle sticks for arts and crafts.

Hello my name is Larry and I am a loser by choice, there is not a more proficent, accurate,determined poacher in the woods than I. I have the pictures to prove it, the mounts on the wall and the meat in the freezer as well. You will call me as Larry The Poacher when addressing me when the topic is hunting.

Hello my name is Larry and I am fanatic about gays period. I can out shoot my load on another guy more than any other fag on the planet. My exploits are well documented on youtube.com, just type in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spKeBgEub6s in the search criteria then sit back and prepare yourself to be learned.
I also coined the term "Pillow Biter" and for all you lower 48 wannabies it means Larry Got Smoked by Another One )
It dont matter how far the cry rings out I have the weaponry to eliminate the breath from the very nostrils of any two legged creature with a penis in my domain, that also includes any lower educated jack legs wanting a sparing partner.
You will call me Larry The Dude-Lover or Larry The Fairy when addressing me with related material, except for Scott aka Steelhead...he can call me "Daddy".

Hello my name is Larry and I am a Bubba-Fisherman, none has seen the likes before me and none shall ever seethe likes of me when Im gone, and I have the pictures to prove it. Be it by man-hole or by hand I have wrestled the the likes of men who are as hung as locknest himself and brought home 777 pound Tundra Wookies on 10 oreo cookies just to prove a man could.
You shall call me Peter-Peeper when addressing me concerning this type of faggotry.

I ask you Who Am I that you continue to burden me with such ineptitudes
when dealing with the very breath that I breathe in My Dude-Love World. I am Steelhead's punk as he is mine, There Is None Greater Than I, I have proven it time and again with picture upon pictures of TRUTH!!!!

Who Is It That You O Normal Size People Say That I "Larry" Am?

It is fairly impressive depths in which you will stoop,to mine for @#)(#. Stalking and fantasizing both,while harboring a treasure trove of shortcomings. You are a regular multi-tasking wonder and upon a grand scale.

Though your jealousy is well founded.

BIGHalibut.jpg

If only obviously.....................

Anyone else know this guy?

Yea, about 2600 viewers & counting.:D

...anyone else experiencing symptoms of lilliputian hallucination?

BS aside, nice looking family & kudos on the critters. Welcome to Alpha Male Central.

Few things as entertaining,as an insecure idiot,who's uncertain in their sexuality and Trolling about 100 points shy of her IQ.

Was gonna hang a pic of some Big Wood,but was afeared I'd horn my stalker up...all over again. Whoops.

BigTreeSpruce2.jpg

BigTreeSpruce1.jpg

I may get in the mood to roll some footage for her,illustrating how to make $200 an hour busheling,but she'd chip a nail trying to plagiarize a vicarious rebuttal.........................

I may get in the mood to roll some footage for her,illustrating how to make $200 an hour busheling,but she'd chip a nail trying to plagiarize a vicarious rebuttal.........................

Ahhh, the good ol days, back when money was good. Now you commute back and forth to the slope every two weeks to change tires on trucks. You should hang some of those pics for the guys here.

Speaking of hanging pics. That pic of you next to the 41.7 lb halibut makes you look like a huge tommy tourist. Reminds me of the old people who would cater around the 'buts I would hang in Valdez. Nice fish though...who caught it?

Lastly, I can't have you thinking negatively about me. Though I didn't post it in APA format, I did reference your website as the source of information on that last post. Therefore, it can't be plagiarism.

You guys miss me over at the we todd site?

Now doubt your perceptors are running par and that is quite a ways beyond humorous. Always nice to see your delusions run rampant.

Gotta be fulfulling for you,to slurk my shadows.

Laffin'..............

No, seriously. Hang some pictures of you changing tires.

I could never tire of a Hamburger Technician's lamentations on the shortcomings of her unfulfilling Life. It is easily arranged,in all that I need to do is pay slack on the rope and listen to the violins.

March10ColdSnapFMeRigTire.jpg

Pride.jpg

Be sure and quiz the boys on that Rig(Doyon 14),as to who saved their day yesterday,via uncanny ability with the Lopso Opso and some TWC work on a stubborn duel string tree. Then hit 'em again with who their tire changer is.

I smell another raise...though that'll undoubtedly horn you up all over again....................

About time you beat up on my kids a little,to make yourself feel a little better too.

DudeShooting.jpg

RighteousMunk.jpg

DudeKitty.jpg

'Course their little feeling will be hurt,next time they ask you to SuperSize a Happy meal...............

Why does your hat say when it is too hmo for everyone else, it is just right for me? Homo has two O's in it, dude.

Congrats on the raise, Bigstick. Maybe you'll have enough change to fill your chainsaw up and slap another blue tarp on the roof of the ol double wide when you get home.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back