Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

Put a bell on that horse. That's what I did. Many times I had animals stand and look as I rode down the trail. And at least twice I had to go bring the picketed horses to camp in the middle of the night when a bull elk was screaming at them. Both wore bells.
9330bc2ee1e1e9b91aacbdaa4fc45fe5.jpg

The Llama story still cracks me up. A good friend of mine worked at the Dept. of Livestock when that happened. He thought it was funnier than anything else. FWP called the livestock inspector to make sure no laws were being broken, but since it was feral, it was open season on llamas. Probably the worst tasting elk in the world.

Reminds me of the old North Dakota joke, where, a hunter, mistaking his partner for a deer, shot him.

Once he got him to the hospital, he asked the doctor if there was anything he could have done at the scene to help.

The doctor said, well, it would have helped if you hadn't gutted him out.

The Llama story still cracks me up. A good friend of mine worked at the Dept. of Livestock when that happened. He thought it was funnier than anything else. FWP called the livestock inspector to make sure no laws were being broken, but since it was feral, it was open season on llamas. Probably the worst tasting elk in the world.

For the record, llama meat is sold all over the Andes and is comparable to elk. Of course, they also eat guinea pigs. Which are not comparable to pigs, llamas, or elk. So take it as you wish.

So want to have an interesting read? Go to all the various forums and the FB picture. Pretty much same response.

My GF was pissed about this and following closely, she’s got me the updates.

From the Twatter universe:

66B5F1FA-2AE0-4D46-840E-F599DB4168CE.jpeg

The lady’s defense:
671F9CC1-6EAB-48CB-8D05-5B1BC73D736D.jpeg

And a peachy response from her boyfriend. Seems like a swell, level-headed dude:
93A18827-3887-46CB-95A5-C8D15EEF6D5E.jpeg

(Sorry about the language!)

Must be the same 36 year-old Frank Tallent who's a former lodger at Deer Lodge state B&B. Reckless endangerment was the offense as I recall.

I wouldn't mind driving to Montana to take him up on his offer. I have a strong feeling Flathead County Sheriff is itching to lock this trash up again.

Doris Creek is hardly the wilderness. That campground is a veritable city almost the entire summer. This gal is so full of shit. The pup was just dropped of there days, maybe hours, before Amber Rose shot it. It didn't have time to become mean. The sheriff needs to investigate the dog sledding crowd. I suspect they'll find social media photos of those dogs tied to a sled posted by some homely horse-faced musher gal who recently relocated from back east. Couldn't afford the Iditerod dream so she dumped the dogs.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back