Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

Jeezus! Someone needs to check the pressure in that airhead. Waiting for her to post photos of her daily limit of red wing dusky grouse.

Last edited:
Seeing your dog skinned out on the back of some jackasses truck in a Facebook post would be a real shitty way to find out what really happened to your missing dog..

Is there anything she could be charged with though? I know someone posted she was reported to FWP but what charges could they throw at her.

Seeing your dog skinned out on the back of some jackasses truck in a Facebook post would be a real shitty way to find out what really happened to your missing dog..

Is there anything she could be charged with though? I know someone posted she was reported to FWP but what charges could they throw at her.
My thoughts exactly… negligence, animal cruelty… not much really. That’s so unreal. People are crazy 😅

See, I tell my kids all the time, there is far worse in the world to worry about than cussing. This is one of em. I couldn’t show my young kids this because it’s gruesome for their minds 😂😂😅
But I’d let ‘em scroll hunttalk, even with all the adult language 😂😅

Back