Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

Do you guys really believe every FB or any social media post? Who is to say that this isn't a BS post intended to do exactly what it is doing?
Here in the Hoosier state there is always rumors of balck panthers and cougars roaming the the local river and creek bottoms. I copied and pasted a trail cam photo of a black panther and started a joke post that I had captured the "Black Beast of Cutler" on my trail cam and was going to save the county from the terror and hunt it down. I got phone calls, people stopping me on the street and replies back on my post from people that thought I was serious. Some of these people I respected as fellow hunters! I said "Seriously? Did you not notice the tropical vegetation that is not found in our non tropical Midwestern state?"🙄

Must be the same 36 year-old Frank Tallent who's a former lodger at Deer Lodge state B&B. Reckless endangerment was the offense as I recall.

I wouldn't mind driving to Montana to take him up on his offer. I have a strong feeling Flathead County Sheriff is itching to lock this trash up again.

Doris Creek is

Must be the same 36 year-old Frank Tallent who's a former lodger at Deer Lodge state B&B. Reckless endangerment was the offense as I recall.

I wouldn't mind driving to Montana to take him up on his offer. I have a strong feeling Flathead County Sheriff is itching to lock this trash up again.

Doris Creek is hardly the wilderness. That campground is a veritable city almost the entire summer. This gal is so full of shit. The pup was just dropped of there days, maybe hours, before Amber Rose shot it. It didn't have time to become mean. The sheriff needs to investigate the dog sledding crowd. I suspect they'll find social media photos of those dogs tied to a sled posted by some homely horse-faced musher gal who recently relocated from back east. Couldn't afford the Iditerod dream so she dumped the dogs.
"homely horse-faced musher gal"
You have just insulted so many horses with that statement

Last edited:
You know, the lady seems to be willing to own up to her stupidity, though still trying to justify it in a very stupid way. A real lesson in keeping your stupidity to yourself, that's for sure.

This Frank T fellow however... Montana is kind of an old timey state - do they still do frontal lobotomies?

Do you need a loan? Have you been rejected by your

bank or financial house? At the Maria Jonathan

financial loan company we offer a loan with an

interest rate of 2%. We are dynamic and transparent

in our services. We offer all types of loans. If you

are interested and for more information, please

contact us via emai

"Dear Fasterloanservice,

I need a small loan. I smoked, er, harvested a small wolf the other day and would like to have a beautiful rug made, or perhaps a small throw pillow for my boyfriend's cell bunk (he just got in a little trouble for defending my honor, do you also do loans for legal defense???). My taxidermist said $1,200 or so should cover it. Where do I apply?

Sincerely,
A.R."

Last edited:
I sure feel bad for that ferocious little husky pup. But it has died for a good cause. That dumb gal and her trash boyfriend won't ever live this down. Ever. And we got a lot of laughs flaming them. When I take the final hike to the Pearly Gates, I hope that little dog is waiting on the other side. I want to shake its paw.

Do you guys really believe every FB or any social media post? Who is to say that this isn't a BS post intended to do exactly what it is doing?
Here in the Hoosier state there is always rumors of balck panthers and cougars roaming the the local river and creek bottoms. I copied and pasted a trail cam photo of a black panther and started a joke post that I had captured the "Black Beast of Cutler" on my trail cam and was going to save the county from the terror and hunt it down. I got phone calls, people stopping me on the street and replies back on my post from people that thought I was serious. Some of these people I respected as fellow hunters! I said "Seriously? Did you not notice the tropical vegetation that is not found in our non tropical Midwestern state?"🙄
I know someone who still thinks he won the last election he lost. He might have a position for an accomplished fake news artist like yourself.😉

So out of "thoughtful curiosity" if she really placed her "wolf tag" on a Husky, her tag is now "used" therefore she is done for this year? Please say yes.....

So out of "thoughtful curiosity" if she really placed her "wolf tag" on a Husky, her tag is now "used" therefore she is done for this year? Please say yes.....
From the Regs...
"Must be purchased by Feb. 28, 2023. A wolf-hunting license purchased after Aug. 31 may not be used until 24 hours after the license is issued. Maximum of 10 per person" AND up to 10 for trapping

I don’t think this case is that deep.

I think they’re most likely just a couple mouth breathers. The biggest problem with social media is that it gives everyone a platform, even the stupid ones.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back