Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

"So out of "thoughtful curiosity" if she really placed her "wolf tag" on a Husky, her tag is now "used" therefore she is done for this year? Please say yes....."

Nope, she can get more I think up like 5.

Do you guys really believe every FB or any social media post? Who is to say that this isn't a BS post intended to do exactly what it is doing?
Here in the Hoosier state there is always rumors of balck panthers and cougars roaming the the local river and creek bottoms. I copied and pasted a trail cam photo of a black panther and started a joke post that I had captured the "Black Beast of Cutler" on my trail cam and was going to save the county from the terror and hunt it down. I got phone calls, people stopping me on the street and replies back on my post from people that thought I was serious. Some of these people I respected as fellow hunters! I said "Seriously? Did you not notice the tropical vegetation that is not found in our non tropical Midwestern state?"🙄
Black Panthers like on Forrest Gump?

Found this crazy wolf out duck hunting last year. 3:30am on the Columbia river with no collar or tags. Was hard to tell in the snow in the dark with my light barely reaching it but I never thought wolf. Very very aggressive

Attachments

• 94431658-3742-49D3-8829-DED0720366D5.jpeg
    94431658-3742-49D3-8829-DED0720366D5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 58
I know someone who still thinks he won the last election he lost. He might have a position for an accomplished

I know someone who still thinks he won the last election he lost. He might have a position for an accomplished fake news artist like yourself.😉
I'm not a fan of Justin Trudeau either, but I don't go out of my way to point out his down syndrome and pedophile tendencies in hunting forums.

likely update to this situation.

I don't have much to add, but the anti-hunting portion of the public, will use this to smear hunting generally. Her boyfriend will also be made into a model of hunters by the anti hunting crowd.

So, we will get a small amount of tar and feathering over this.

It does remind that there are many truly low life individuals in society.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back