MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

My GF was pissed about this and following closely, she’s got me the updates.

From the Twatter universe:

View attachment 241640

The lady’s defense:
View attachment 241641

And a peachy response from her boyfriend. Seems like a swell, level-headed dude:
View attachment 241644

(Sorry about the language!)
What in the meth addict hell is going on here?

So she goes from being the next great white hunter “smoking a wolf pup” to
Being in fear for her life yea ok sounds legit 🙄

And I feel like I lost about 12 IQ points reading her boyfriends response

Must be the same 36 year-old Frank Tallent who's a former lodger at Deer Lodge state B&B. Reckless endangerment was the offense as I recall.

I wouldn't mind driving to Montana to take him up on his offer. I have a strong feeling Flathead County Sheriff is itching to lock this trash up again.

Doris Creek is hardly the wilderness. That campground is a veritable city almost the entire summer. This gal is so full of shit. The pup was just dropped of there days, maybe hours, before Amber Rose shot it. It didn't have time to become mean. The sheriff needs to investigate the dog sledding crowd. I suspect they'll find social media photos of those dogs tied to a sled posted by some homely horse-faced musher gal who recently relocated from back east. Couldn't afford the Iditerod dream so she dumped the dogs.
I googled that name earlier and found some DUIs and a prison sentence for Negligent endangerment. Didn’t dig deep enough to see what that was about.

I’m not a detective but I’m going to go ahead and make the assumption meth or some other hard substance is involved here.

I suspect they'll find social media photos of those dogs tied to a sled posted by some homely horse-faced musher gal who recently relocated from back east. Couldn't afford the Iditerod dream so she dumped the dogs.
Iiiiiinteresting theory there. Coulda been an ugly dude too, but plausible nevertheless.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back