PEAX Equipment

Anyone catch this?

I love football and played football. HOWEVER, just more bad behavior from over-paid, spoiled, little chits who have been treated as "special" their entire lives because they were born with a physical gift. Since the kneeling thing began, I have not watched a single down of Pro Football.

I love football and played football. HOWEVER, just more bad behavior from over-paid, spoiled, little chits who have been treated as "special" their entire lives because they were born with a physical gift. Since the kneeling thing began, I have not watched a single down of Pro Football.
Same here. I’ve got better things to do with my time.

I loved the "WTF???" attitude when his helmet was first thwacked... haha!

I wish I was born with a physical gift that would allow me to play in the NFL. Most of the players aren't and weren't spoiled little shits. Stupid statement. As far as kneeling, everyone has their opinion. mtmuley

Being 6"5" with a frame supporting 270 lbs. is a physical gift. The kneeling thing IS my opinion. Most of those guys have never had to work a regular job to earn a pay check. Name calling is a bit immature don't you think Mr. mtmuley ?

Being 6"5" with a frame supporting 270 lbs. is a physical gift. The kneeling thing IS my opinion. Most of those guys have never had to work a regular job to earn a pay check. Name calling is a bit immature don't you think Mr. mtmuley ?
I called you a name? Who fricken cares if they haven't earned a "regular" paycheck? Playing the game gets them a paycheck. Look into the kneeling. Nate Boyer. Again, where's the name calling? mtmuley

Most of the players aren't and weren't spoiled little shits. Stupid statement.
I agree. One doesn't have to look very hard to find stories of kids who came from very troubled homes and neighborhoods to make it in the NFL. Certainly, some were athletic standouts through their youth and likely had a different set of rules. Painting with a broad brush here is ridiculous.

I read a documentary about a kid from Kansas who was struggling to make it in the NFL. I couldn't believe the lifestyle demands he faced as he bounced from practice squad to active roster, and team to team. It's no cakewalk.

There have been cheap shot artists in every professional sport for as long as I've been watching. It's not a generational thing.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back