Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

NKE seems overdone. They will work through that inventory with by EOY. China is China. But if NKE is having these problems The rest of retail is going to get kicked in the teeth. There are a lot of names that look cheap, off 40-50% from highs. You take out the 10 largest names in the S&P, the other 490 are at a P/E of 14. If your time frame is 10yrs, you will be fine. But as Louis Winthrop III said in Trading Places, "Not Yet. Almost".
Feeling like the Dukes in Coming to America (before they meet Akeem)

It's in my Roth, the retirement fun money account. If it and the other stock in my ROTH have more days like this, I'm going to have fun!
Seems like you might give it back if jobs data starts rolling over on Friday. Unemployed people purchase much less O&G.

Skeptical it's the bottom...

One of these days I'm gonna say never again and mean it.
No way to tell. Future data will tell the story. If Fridays job print is “bad” the market will think Fed is forced to pause. Stability in rates and currency will be all it takes to put things back in balance. Data will tell us if we go to 3200 or to 4200. I’m just trying to make some money on the back and forth.

Any of you actually read it? Haha! It shares various large fund dealers and their perspectives - that spread the maybe/maybe not as our own yammerings here do, on a daily basis. SAJ, ease up. GTFO my back, buddy. Sip some coffee, smile and buy, sell, hold - whatever floats your boat. Share articles, share your opinion, though who cares? ;)

Any of you actually read it? Haha! It shares various large fund dealers and their perspectives - that spread the maybe/maybe not as our own yammerings here do, on a daily basis. SAJ, ease up. GTFO my back, buddy. Sip some coffee, smile and buy, sell, hold - whatever floats your boat. Share articles, share your opinion, though who cares? ;)
Wow. You misread my post. I didn’t mean to seem to jump on you. And I read it. 😉

Do you really want me to crash the land market?
I may have already done that with my purchase of that land in Colorado this summer.

First time in a long time I have had any significant debt and interest rates are on the rise and I do think recreational land values have topped out for a while. Not sure they are going to go down but I don't think they are going to go up and properties are not moving very fast at all.

Hope the land broker/realtors saved up some of the big commission checks because I think things are going to be tight in that segment for a few years.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back