PEAX Equipment

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Check out OKE and let me know what you think
Stock certainly has momentum and analysts are chasing with their price targets. It appears that Biden will rollback a lot of the environmental things the current administration let the industry get away with, like flaring and venting methane. In fact, some of the bigger names are asking Biden to do it. Most of the venting is done by smaller players and it hurts the big O&G names as they attempt to show newer technology like carbon capture and give investors that warm and fuzzy feeling they currently lack. I wonder what affect it will have on OKE's business when all the NG that is getting flared or vented goes into an OKE pipeline instead. It might help because they collect the toll to move it, but the demand is so low it might cause the NG price to fall, lowering the toll. I like their liquids and export business. It's a good company in a tough space.

Stock certainly has momentum and analysts are chasing with their price targets. It appears that Biden will rollback a lot of the environmental things the current administration let the industry get away with, like flaring and venting methane. In fact, some of the bigger names are asking Biden to do it. Most of the venting is done by smaller players and it hurts the big O&G names as they attempt to show newer technology like carbon capture and give investors that warm and fuzzy feeling they currently lack. I wonder what affect it will have on OKE's business when all the NG that is getting flared or vented goes into an OKE pipeline instead. It might help because they collect the toll to move it, but the demand is so low it might cause the NG price to fall, lowering the toll. I like their liquids and export business. It's a good company in a tough space.
I took my last Divs from SUN and bought more OKE today with it.

I guess a guy should have jumped on Airbnb stock yesterday....
You'd have to be an underwriter/big investor/super special person to have gotten it at the IPO price. The average investor buying it on the open market didn't hardly make a dime yesterday (generally speaking).

@SAJ-99
You'd have to be an underwriter/big investor/super special person to have gotten it at the IPO price. The average investor buying it on the open market didn't hardly make a dime yesterday (generally speaking).
Yes, was gonna ask SAJ to coach us up on that very stipulation.

Last edited:
I thought about it, but I didn't think my wife would appreciate the humiliation
Now I know you are an immature disgusting pig. I know that because I thought of it too...
SAJ

Good luck getting in on a good IPO.... I've tried a few times.

SAJ

Yep. Jo Schmo didn't get it at $60 yesterday. You need to be an incredibly important person to get it at those IPO prices. Some of the people who were VERY early investors when the company was tiny or just an idea probably got some of the IPO shares and then after that, you need to be a major player in the investment world to get any.

And even with that, the people who got IPO shares generally have a waiting period before they can sell any of those shares on the open market.

@SAJ-99

The best part, ABNB laid off over 1800 employees in May resulting in the canceling of their stock awards - putting it back in the company. Winner-winner-chicken dinner. I guess even Silicon Valley employees can get screwed over like the rest of us.

The best part, ABNB laid off over 1800 employees in May resulting in the canceling of their stock awards - putting it back in the company. Winner-winner-chicken dinner. I guess even Silicon Valley employees can get screwed over like the rest of us.
Filthy lucre...

Just to recap, this morning was not the bottom.

QS has been one helluva rocket!
Dang... I almost threw a few thousand in there on Monday just after reading about it. Oh well. good luck, when you getting out?

Dang... I almost threw a few thousand in there on Monday just after reading about it. Oh well. good luck, when you getting out?
I have two different funds, one is for fun, constantly trying to ride the "ups" the other is meant to actually make money. I pulled out in the fun account today (can't go broke taking a profit) and will likely keep it in long term in the real account.

Well, I screwed the pouch on that one. I never checked when initial investors could finally sell. Damn if that doesn't hurt like hell. I do think it's a solid long term play... just a much longer term than I was initially hoping for.

Well, I screwed the pouch on that one. I never checked when initial investors could finally sell. Damn if that doesn't hurt like hell. I do think it's a solid long term play... just a much longer term than I was initially hoping for.
Lol..I bought a whopping 2 shares with some div money . So not crying about that one.

Will be interesting to see if today was the start of a legitimate correction or just a minor blip. A 5-10% pullback and a few months of consolidation would be good for the market.

Elections have been proven to be very meaningless for the market in the past but I do think the Georgia elections will have a little more importance than normal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back