Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

who is defending them? I personally think once in Congress, your investment money goes into a blind trust that only purchase passive indexes.
Youd be surprised at nitwits i seen on line making that case. Most of it rooted in " if i seen this coming, well other did as well...i sold xyz back then also"

I am with you there. Except that their blind trusts will be entrusted to their husbands and wives and uncles..
When its proven, notice i said when not if, any members of Congress that did this should spend equal years in federal prison as they have spent in congress

Youd be surprised at nitwits i seen on line making that case. Most of it rooted in " if i seen this coming, well other did as well...i sold xyz back then also"

I am with you there. Except that their blind trusts will be entrusted to their husbands and wives and uncles..
When its proven, notice i said when not if, any members of Congress that did this should spend equal years in federal prison as they have spent in congress
The number of nitwits never surprises me anymore.;)

Insider trading for members of Congress and their staff is not illegal. Also, a few years ago, they changed the rule for anyone, in journalists, on how they request the trades. Basically making it impossible to review the trades.

freaking amazing to me that i am seeing people defending congressional stock dumps already. WTF is wrong with people
These are the same people that will say trump and his cronies are doing a great job during this mess. Still no million and million of Covid19 tests they have been promising for the last couple of weeks.
What a surpirse coming from the president who said he takes no responsibility for firing the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018.

The market will tank again when the unemployment numbers come out over the next couple of weeks. Then corporate earning reports. Still on sideline with no hurry to buy yet.

Looking good today. don't be afraid to use the volatility to your advantage.
Volatility will come in the form of shorts/puts with those cashing in off the outrageous %... a correction is sure to come. +18% VAC, +19% CCL.

Volatility will come in the form of shorts/puts with those cashing in off the outrageous %... a correction is sure to come. +18% VAC, +19% CCL.
If I owned CCL I would have sold a 12.5 call given the crazy implied vol. Typically market vol falls after an expiration Friday, and it even has come down sine earlier in the week. This market can't put in back to back up days and today's close was weak. I stick with same pattern of selling overbought and buying oversold until market tells me different.

Agree. If there is a distant play, I would place it with DAL / UAL vs the resort/cruise ship type operations. Otherwise, this is a cash rich opportunity for the swing traders riding the volatility waves. I'm surprised the overall market pulse didn't plunge as much as expected for an uncertain weekend. Placed my coin in with MRNA for the weekend (safe ground for closed market time) as they are moving their work into prep for phase II of human trials. Never seen Bio fast tracked as is current.
For the long game - I believe UAL is the better though both of these are in prime territory for buy ---> extremely overweight. 2021 recovery - Business / pleasure both dependent on transit platforms.
DAL:
1584735961906.png

UAL:
1584736178727.png

I want to puke. I am thankfull tomorrow isnt my day to push the bottons. My buddy is going to be calling all my shots for awhile. I am going to be staying at the station and pulling shifts till this blows over. We have too many holes and it will only get worse pulling guys out for quarantine

Last edited:
Locked in some losses early on Friday. I’ll probably hang on to that cash for a bit. Good luck to all tomorrow. Anybody think we’ll see a pop once this stimulus gets passed?

Locked in some losses early on Friday. I’ll probably hang on to that cash for a bit. Good luck to all tomorrow. Anybody think we’ll see a pop once this stimulus gets passed?

My guess is yes...but short lived if this thing doesn't slow down. But I'm a newbie.

Just bought some CCL and PK...so that tells you what my thoughts are worth 😂.

I've been digging this thread.

Back