Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

*woe

But seriously, I'm ok with boycott politics, but let's call it what it is and stop canonizing old twit & demonizing new twit. There was no righteous objectivity at old bluebird, anything but. Now the shoe changes and everyone loses their mind and voodoo dolls the new egomaniac?
The left used to love Elon and now they don't. The right used to think Elon was an odd duck, and now they think he's the 2nd coming.

Me? I still think he's an odd duck.

*woe

But seriously, I'm ok with boycott politics, but let's call it what it is and stop canonizing old twit & demonizing new twit. There was no righteous objectivity at old bluebird, anything but. Now the shoe changes and everyone loses their mind and voodoo dolls the new egomaniac?
Because new egomaniac was all about “free speech” and warned of the demise of civilization, right before banning people and removing speech content. Old twit never had any such premise. It was a company trying to make money while simultaneously managing the mob. New Egomaniac thought he could do better because the mob “loved him”. Hence the show. He has discovered the mob produces the product and it came be a fickle monster.

Because new egomaniac was all about “free speech” and warned of the demise of civilization, right before banning people and removing speech content. Old twit never had any such premise. It was a company trying to make money while simultaneously managing the mob. New Egomaniac thought he could do better because the mob “loved him”. Hence the show. He has discovered the mob produces the product and it came be a fickle monster.
...as long as the mob was managed to the whims of the echo chamber.

...as long as the mob was managed to the whims of the echo chamber.
That is silly. Twitter as a whole was never an echo chamber if you didn’t want it to be. People choose what they wanted and followed who they wanted. The “followers”
made people celebrities that shouldn’t be celebrities. People like Musk. Twitter’s currency is sarcasm. You can’t be thinned skin and push BS ideas. It’s an interesting place, but hard to be an advertiser on it because stuff can turn crazy, especially without rules and moderators.

Got this from Bespoke this AM. A lot of deflation here. Not sure how fast it impacts the "wealth effect" the Fed used to think was a big deal.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 12.38.00 PM.png

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back