Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Sold half of my GEO today. Gonna let the other half sit a bit more. Bought a little more LPG with the profits. I was just lucky to buy TSM 3 weeks ago just before Warren B thought it was a good idea too. Now if that damn NIO will just get out of the hole....... Even with a 21% gain today I am still in the shitter on that one

Lol. A broken clock is right twice a day. So far my 2800 bottom on the S&P is looking unlikely
Not by the end of the year.:) Still wouldn't dismiss the possibility next year though. Market is trading at 18x 2023 estimates of $225/sh. Seems rich, especially when everyone keeps saying there will be a recession. Everything remains very confusing.

Not by the end of the year.:) Still wouldn't dismiss the possibility next year though. Market is trading at 18x 2023 estimates of $225/sh. Seems rich, especially when everyone keeps saying there will be a recession. Everything remains very confusing.
Gotta agree with you except I wouldn't be surprised if the market goes sideways all of 2023

Sold half of my GEO today. Gonna let the other half sit a bit more. Bought a little more LPG with the profits. I was just lucky to buy TSM 3 weeks ago just before Warren B thought it was a good idea too. Now if that damn NIO will just get out of the hole....... Even with a 21% gain today I am still in the shitter on that one
TSM is gonna be a real money maker. Some of my buys are WAY higher, but they'll still turn me a nice profit at some point.

TSM is gonna be a real money maker. Some of my buys are WAY higher, but they'll still turn me a nice profit at some point.
I looked at the PE compared to Intel and Nvdia and it seemed a no brainer. Then for a tech stock it has a very NICE div.

Residential/Commercial REITs. Look at how those did during the Recession. Borrowing rates are high now and applicants are being screened out. If the concern blows over and everything is terrific then these REITs will be alright. If not and things get worse then these REITs will do even better!

Residential/Commercial REITs. Look at how those did during the Recession. Borrowing rates are high now and applicants are being screened out. If the concern blows over and everything is terrific then these REITs will be alright. If not and things get worse then these REITs will do even better!
Ahh yes REITs. All the economic sensitivity of stocks and the rate sensitivity of bonds. Two risks taking swings at the nuts on a daily basis.

The two I bought NLY and AGNC. Dividends are yuge!!! As is the loss in principal…minor detail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back