Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Bottom of S&P is probably is the low 3000’s. Recession will take some time to hit and impact earnings and the consumers.

You know we have gone off the rails when people are justifying $500B give away programs by calling it a rounding error.
Yeah it’s pretty simple. I have $X amount per month in student loans. Now I have reduced said payment by $Y amount due to student loan forgiveness. Let’s see…what new chit am I going to buy with $Y amount per month now…that’s called an increase in demand and works to increase inflation given a constant/steady supply or decreasing supply of goods. The argument is how significant is it? Well why take the chance? But Slow Joe don’t give a chit.

Yeah it’s pretty simple. I have $X amount per month in student loans. Now I have reduced said payment by $Y amount due to student loan forgiveness. Let’s see…what new chit am I going to buy with $Y amount per month now…that’s called an increase in demand and works to increase inflation given a constant/steady supply or decreasing supply of goods. The argument is how significant is it? Well why take the chance? But Slow Joe don’t give a chit.
You are talking over most people's heads here. Make it simple for slow Joe's supporters to understand. Cardi B understands.

You know we have gone off the rails when people are justifying $500B give away programs by calling it a rounding error.
It is a rounding error when considering inflation. $5 trillion or $5.5 trillion? Big whoop. Inflation is going to happen.

Stop ignoring what caused the inflation by worrying about the little problems.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back