Any score guesses?

I don't have a guess as to score, but if I see him, or one like him, with a tag in my pocket, I'm hoping the wall over the stairs is where he'll go.

My initial impression was 370+. That is a toad.
Randy..I would guess you short changed him on the beam length?

Certainly a beut! Man, my wife would get jealous over that! haha!

Nice pic Randy

That is a stud bull for sure. He looks to me to have shorter beams then what you posted. Maybe a touch more mass then you gave him. I'd say a solid 360 bull. Hard to tell what the thirds are and the width. Like most are saying he is a just a cool bull.

I wouldn't have put that pic on the net. Randy, I wouldn't go anywhere near wherever the hell you found that bull, until you can kill it. Hopefully it ruts close to where it summers for ya. People will follow you around for that one, my first thoughts when the pic came up was gross booner.

I'm pulling up to Randys house as we speak. It's going to be a long couple months in this camper but at least I'm first in line:D Great bull 366 just to be different.

What can I say? I got excited for Randy, heck I would get excited for anyone on here that finds a bull like that. Greenhorn probably has two spotted already. It just needs to be somewhere a guy can actually hunt it.

I have seen a couple nice bulls this summer through binocs, but nothing that would even crack 330. There sure is crap-piles of elk around, just haven't seen the big boys.

Danr..long time, no tease. Can you tell if she's between a deuce and a deuce and a half? More or less? :D

I didn't add any numbers up but I'd call it 370, shoot at it, and worry about taping some time later. Some clown showed me a willow-horned brush-head last night and tried to call it 365.. What a ratard.

Greenhorn..........after you put your lotion down, get out your calculator......
just for clarification, i told you 361 not 365........:) And also because of your smart ass comment, in the middle of this response, i went out to my garage, pulled the fugger back out of the rafter and put the "official" :) tape to it................so your guess that started at 320, then went to 335, then maybe 340, and in no way in hell would break 350.......well, the official score as of 10:41 pm tonight is 361 2/8".......2/8" different than when we brought it home and measured it...

doing the told ya so dance....lol

I will keep in on my garage floor so you can come measure yourself:)

your official score isn't official and your tape is rubber. That's things a raghorn! :D

Back