Any score guesses?

----

Fuzzy pictures through my spotting scope, but I'm curious what you guys think he might go.

picture.php

picture.php

I've got some different angles if you want them, but these two came out the best.

Thats a great bull for sure...I'm no good at estimating score on elk...but I'd guess 350. His 4ths and 5ths arent too shabby.

I got no idea on how to guess size besides huge, but I bet I can guess to within a mile or so of where you were yesterday.

Wow. I'm guessing higher than anybody so far.. would just shoot, about anywhere I was hunting, anytime.

Looking through the pictures I came up with 365-

15 inch average 1-3 for 90 total (the thirds might be a little more here)
44 inches on the fourths combined
35 inches on the fifths (I think I might be a little conservative here, those things are huge.)
55 inches of mass
45x52 beams
42 spread
2 inch kicker

I think he could have up to another ten inches on top of that, his back tines are unreal.

Greenhorn, IDB, Oak, Dink, Pat or anyone, tell me where I'm off on my measurements.

I wouldn't have put that pic on the net. Randy, I wouldn't go anywhere near wherever the hell you found that bull, until you can kill it. Hopefully it ruts close to where it summers for ya. People will follow you around for that one, my first thoughts when the pic came up was gross booner.

I wouldn't have put that pic on the net. Randy, I wouldn't go anywhere near wherever the hell you found that bull, until you can kill it. Hopefully it ruts close to where it summers for ya. People will follow you around for that one, my first thoughts when the pic came up was gross booner.

Anyone following me during hunting season looking for a bull like this will be horribly disappointed.

That said, I'll PM the coordinates to the first member to paypal me ten bucks :D

I think it's worth more than ten through paypal, that's a monster.

but I doubt you will get rich off it anyways

I gave him a little more on his bottoms and a little less on his tops than you, Randy. I came up with 370. Probably a little conservative. My first impression was 380.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back