I am a resident in Montana that loves bowhunting elk. I grew up doing it with my dad and unfortunately he doesnāt hunt with me anymore and Iām trying to find my own elk spots. Iāve been doing a lot of escouting and reading books about elk habitat this winter. I think Iāve found some possible spots in HD 329 and 321. How is the hunter density during archery season? Iāve never found much interest in chasing bulls with a rifle so the late season pressure doesnāt concern me much. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I am a resident in Montana that loves bowhunting elk. I grew up doing it with my dad and unfortunately he doesnāt hunt with me anymore and Iām trying to find my own elk spots. Iāve been doing a lot of escouting and reading books about elk habitat this winter. I think Iāve found some possible spots in HD 329 and 321. How is the hunter density during archery season? Iāve never found much interest in chasing bulls with a rifle so the late season pressure doesnāt concern me much. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Just stay about from anywhere around the park. thats where every one goes.