Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Any Opinions on a Spring Black Bear Hunt?

Nice bears. I passed through Lolo on my way to hunt with my son last week. Maybe we should have poked around there.
We had an enjoyable time in some weather east of there.

Nice bears. I passed through Lolo on my way to hunt with my son last week. Maybe we should have poked around there.
We had an enjoyable time in some weather east of there.
Thanks! Hopefully your weather was better than ours, it rained everyday and all the streams were nearly flooding.

New snow kept us from getting up where we wanted to go. Still a great trip.
I'm lucky enough to be hunting with some damage tags back home in WA this weekend. Hopefully pics to follow,

If you're ever doing it in MT, let me know!
I live in Missouri and I plan on coming to Montana in April for spring bear I've passed my identification test I'm staying between Somers and lake city I think it is any good places to public land hunt around there for bear

I live in Missouri and I plan on coming to Montana in April for spring bear I've passed my identification test I'm staying between Somers and lake city I think it is any good places to public land hunt around there for bear
I am heading out there for the first time this year as well. I would highly recommend spending lots of time on OnX and google earth pro to find your public land and spots to glass!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back