Caribou Gear Tarp

Antidote for a Texas Summer

Nice boat nhy. Are those Cragar S/S wheels on that trailer? mtmuley

... brushed stockers.

It's a 2011 Tahoe 215 Center Console fish/ski w/200 Oprimax, 2 casting seats, live well, and trolling motor...the CC's are hard to find.

I like that setup for fishing much better than the Cobalt we use. Never seen a CC that was family friendly like that. Reminds me that I need to get down to Texoma sometime this fall.

Reminds me that I need to get down to Texoma sometime this fall.

Pretty bad shape at the moment...trash and submerged ramp areas. We hope it clears by late July or August.

Pretty bad shape at the moment...trash and submerged ramp areas. We hope it clears by late July or August.

Oh Boy. I remember having to take a ferry to get to the docks a Gandpappys years ago when the parking lot was submerged. Sound like a repeat.

Rob, the most important aspect of Texoma is getting Highport Marina up to it''s reputed standard of quality and quantity visual accommodation.

Rob, the most important aspect of Texoma is getting Highport Marina up to it''s reputed standard of quality and quantity visual accommodation.

This. ^^^

That was the spot back in the day. Back when Rodman had "Sexual Chocolate" and the guy who had the turbine powered cat was flying around the lake, before he died.

I used to really enjoy seeing Troy Aikman and Ed Belfour hanging down on the dock like regular folks.

But to be completely honest Lake of the Ozarks has every lake in Texas beat as far a scenery at the lake. Those gals don't mind giving you a show and law enforcement does not care. I have been to many lakes in TX and OK but Ozarks is just plain crazy. I still remember the year they had a boat going over 200 at the shootout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back