Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Another '05 Wyo Mulie

krshunter

Got this one Wednesday night on the last evening of my hunt. Saw two others considerably larger and got within 40 yds of one and he wouldn't give me a shot. Not complaining about what I ended up with though. Great deer to hang on the wall. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 100_0269Web.jpg
    100_0269Web.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 288
You're either a Really Really little guy, Or thats a DAM nice buck !!! I'd bet money on the latter :D Kudos on ya bud !!!!

Krshunter,
That looks exactly like a buck I have been watching in unit 102. Is that where you harvested that buck? If so I have pictures and a buddy has a shed off of him from last year.

BTW, GREAT BUCK!!!

Ernesto

I edited to include a pic of him from last fall:

cheater1.jpg

Ernesto,

Yes it was in unit 102. Without getting to specific, where were you watching him? Would like to see your pictures and definitely the shed. That would be nice to see the shed and the deer now.

Hey Moosie, (sorry couldn't resist)

-Is a pic of uncured and uncovered skull plate disrepectful to the deer?

-Would a wooden garage door be a more appropriate back drop?

-And how about that pastel blue fleece? He must have a HUGE pick up truck

KRS, congrats on the great buck
(go to "Dissin" in the deer section and it will all become clear)

Erik in AK,

I just happen to read most of that post yesterday so understood your comments. And no offense taken. Got a chuckle out of it. Guess I forgot to put the hat on the skull didn't I?

I was going to make a Post aboutthe Offensive Background but Resisted with Greeny and Mtmiller not posting about it any more.. Glad you said somethng.. I laughed out loud :)

Kudos, hope it's the same buck ..............

If you don't consider that a big deer, I'd be interested in going along to take the small ones! Great deer krs, gotta love the trash, but I'm not sure it is the same deer from Ernesto's picture. The right G-3 is hooked more and the left G-4 is shorter on your buck. Very cool that it was a recognized deer!

I'll bet there's a good chance it was the same deer. Ernesto's picture is of the buck last year.

Oak

Nice, nice. Hopefully people remember to post pics of their bucks after hunting season so I can sit down and see what has been shot... My barrel is sure stayin cold..

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back