And now....

We could all crack a beer in the spirit of fraternity and not giving a shit.
PXL_20210228_011102694.jpg

Often I forget that text on a screen has no tone. I sell my products and services for whatever people are willing to pay. Try to find a plumber or electrician in Gallatin country right now, 3-500 a hour, needed one a few weeks back, had to pay it, doesn’t mean I can’t give em crap over it.

My comment was meant in this Context, I thought the “lol” or the fact that I asked if he had other powders I was looking for would convey that. Some are more sensitive apparently. Especially on the internet.

If You buy 2lbs of powder it might add 15 bucks per pound to ship it, if I buy 40 it might add 1-2 bucks per lb. I assume if ya if it cost ya 50 to get it you would say, cost me 50 to get it not I’m selling it for this, so people don’t do that.

But really who cares. Don’t think anyone looking for powder right now Is going to be persuaded one way or another by some comment on the net over spending 15 extra bucks on something many of us spend thousands a year on.

Last edited:
so your saying its the end of shooting because a guy making minimum wage can't afford to reload anymore

Back