Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ammon Bundy convicted in trespassing trial

Watched the rockets red glare and the bombs bursting in air!! 🎵. Haha. Happy birthday America and thanks for giving us the freedom to have these agree to disagree discussions. Haha. Being the last holiday for the summer till Labor Day, now it’s time to bear down and get prepared for “our” main holiday and mission!! Sept. to Jan. Is right around the corner!!!👍🏽👍🏽

Attachments

• 3D39134E-22EE-4475-8462-34B260B1C252.jpeg
    3D39134E-22EE-4475-8462-34B260B1C252.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 4FD41BCB-F6CF-43C6-B0C9-837937896608.jpeg
    4FD41BCB-F6CF-43C6-B0C9-837937896608.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 00FE7779-C14C-43DE-B9DB-070D83829D6A.jpeg
    00FE7779-C14C-43DE-B9DB-070D83829D6A.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 2
  • C3F2EB54-CA80-42E1-915E-5FDB1CBB1B14.jpeg
    C3F2EB54-CA80-42E1-915E-5FDB1CBB1B14.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 2
  • B89B9222-F3C3-47E9-BF94-2EB61C30250B.jpeg
    B89B9222-F3C3-47E9-BF94-2EB61C30250B.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 9B36EAA9-0A51-43B6-B58C-D183402DC3CC.jpeg
    9B36EAA9-0A51-43B6-B58C-D183402DC3CC.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 2
"... so a renter can brag to the press and to the courts about not paying dirt cheap rent but according to you he's still not guilty of not paying rent? ..." Ontario Hunter

As you so elegantly put it, "Pfffft!"
Get your head out of your rear end!
You clerked at a law firm?

You can babble ad infinitum in public. That's "free speech".
It's what can be proven to a jury of your peers in a court of law that puts you in prison.

BigHornRam
Nope, never stated Bundy was a "victim" nor have I stated I thought they are innocent!
If you'll go back and actually READ, you'll see that several times I've stated, "If they are guilty, try them, convict them and put them in prison!"
That hasn't happened. Well, except for the 10 month incarceration. But somebody (the Gov't?) screwed the pooch and it was declared a mistrial.
The Bundy's aren't serial killers.
They aren't child molesters.
They aren't magical!
So why can't the Gov't get a conviction if they have evidence of all the Bundy's crimes?
How many years of Gov't intrusion should ANY American citizen have to withstand? ....with NO conviction?

"... so a renter can brag to the press and to the courts about not paying dirt cheap rent but according to you he's still not guilty of not paying rent? ..." Ontario Hunter

It's what can be proven to a jury of your peers in a court of law that puts you in prison.

BigHornRam
Nope, never stated Bundy was a "victim" nor have I stated I thought they are innocent!
If you'll go back and actually READ, you'll see that several times I've stated, "If they are guilty, try them, convict them and put them in prison!"
That hasn't happened. Well, except for the 10 month incarceration. But somebody (the Gov't?) screwed the pooch and it was declared a mistrial.
They aren't magical!
So why can't the Gov't get a conviction if they have evidence of all the Bundy's crimes?
How many years of Gov't intrusion should ANY American citizen have to withstand? ....with NO conviction?
Hitting the sauce early are we otto. Crank it up and enjoy!

The last time I checked a 75 lb hay bale was selling at the feed store for about $1.75.
The hay around here is like $9/bale from a farmer. Probably more at the store
I think it drops a bit if you’re buying it by the ton but if you just want a few bales that’s what you pay.

Around 2010 I was working in the summer on our friends family ranch and was delivering hay from Huson to Missoula to a feed store and they were giving $7/bale for load after load of it. I think they were marking it up to around $12

It's not like lumber yet, but good time to have hay for sale. Farther south you go, the better it gets.

It's not like lumber yet, but good time to have hay for sale. Farther south you go, the better it gets.

With as little rain as we've had in this area this spring/summer, there's a lot of guys around here scratching heads and deciding if it's better to start feeding hay early, or sell off some cows.

Gonna be another rough year.

BigHornRam
They aren't magical!
It is very hard to find an impartial jury with a case like this. You only need 1 anti government wacko on a jury to get your mistrial. You also need competent prosecution and flawless evidence gathering.
Lots of defendants are not found innocent but are also not found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Otto you purposely lack nuance in order to push an opinion and thus lack credibility.

How about some pictures of the trash piles around your single wide @Otto Matic ?
So..... insults rather than admit the Gov't is incapable of convicting a Mormon rancher con man and his son.
Nice.
It is very hard to find an impartial jury with a case like this. You only need 1 anti government wacko on a jury to get your mistrial. You also need competent prosecution and flawless evidence gathering.
Lots of defendants are not found innocent but are also not found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Otto you purposely lack nuance in order to push an opinion and thus lack credibility.
Ettu, Brutus?

You both (Ontario Hunter too!) have already tried Bundy et al in the court of public opinion without one shred of evidence except what some lame stream media outfit prints and secondhand babble.

THEN, when faced with the evidence that the Gov't has been after them for almost thirty years with nothing to show except the government's ineptitude, you sling insults at me.

If the Bundy's are guilty, indict them, try them, convict them and imprison them.
Really, really simple.
Apparently, outside the government's ability.

So..... insults rather than admit the Gov't is incapable of convicting a Mormon rancher con man and his son.
Nice.

Ettu, Brutus?

You both (Ontario Hunter too!) have already tried Bundy et al in the court of public opinion without one shred of evidence except what some lame stream media outfit prints and secondhand babble.
Or... I can listen to him speak at the local high school, park or wherever he sets up his podium this week to argue how the government is wrong about (insert current headline) they are currently working to dry a river to divert it into irrigation. I can and do form my own opinion. I can also speak with others who have meet and interacted with him.
I personally feel he is a radical based on many different things.
THEN, when faced with the evidence that the Gov't has been after them for almost thirty years with nothing to show except the government's ineptitude, you sling insults at me.
I am not arguing the government's ineptitude. I also ment no insults that was purely for your information.
Had I ment it as an insult I would have said something like
" You are obviously too stupid to realize that you are getting your ass handed to you by people who know more about the subject than you do and the only reason that this thread is being allowed to continue is because you are poorly playing devils advocate."
I would never insult you that way it would be unbecoming of me and potentially against forum rules
If the Clinton's are guilty, indict them, try them, convict them and imprison them.
Really, really simple.
Apparently, outside the government's ability.
FIFY

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back