PEAX Equipment

Ammon Bundy convicted in trespassing trial

Sadly, we have to a large extent ceased being a society driven by logic and reason. We have returned to a society driven by tribal allegiance and blind following of the prescribed tribal ideology. Anything your tribe does is by definition "justified", "misunderstood", "furthering a greater cause", while the same things done by the OTHERS are "inexcusable", "misguided" and "dangerous". :(
We are going through puberty right now. Cut us some slack please!

You just never know what will happen when you disconnect from the daily world to spend time away from it.

I just got back from taking a niece horseback riding in YNP for several days. It appears we did not miss much this time. We had a great time.

Bundy got a small measure of what he deserves, maybe 1 or 2 %.

Now if Idaho were to elect him to be their governor,,well, they would deserve all of his irrational wackadoodleness. I have to believe his political ceiling is short of any majority.

You just never know what will happen when you disconnect from the daily world to spend time away from it.

I just got back from taking a niece horseback riding in YNP for several days. It appears we did not miss much this time. We had a great time.

Bundy got a small measure of what he deserves, maybe 1 or 2 %.

Now if Idaho were to elect him to be their governor,,well, they would deserve all of his irrational wackadoodleness. I have to believe his political ceiling is short of any majority.
Looking at the past three presidential election cycles ... do you really believe the electorate is responsible enough to make informed decisions based on sound policies rather than reactionary rhetoric?

I wish I shared your optimism.

It's like you guys have a different word for eevvvveerrryyytthhhinnng. How rude.

[doubling down on the original reference]

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back