Ammon Bundy convicted in trespassing trial

The Clintons are the new principals of Godwin's Law....amended to byGawdwin's Law.
I confess, I hadda google it.
Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Adolf Hitler becomes more likely.

The hay around here is like $9/bale from a farmer. Probably more at the store
I think it drops a bit if you’re buying it by the ton but if you just want a few bales that’s what you pay.

Around 2010 I was working in the summer on our friends family ranch and was delivering hay from Huson to Missoula to a feed store and they were giving $7/bale for load after load of it. I think they were marking it up to around $12
Well, the "last time I checked" was in the 80s when I had horses. I always baled my own or bought by the ton. I knew the price had to have gone up since then but wow! The point is the two dollars and change per month grazing fees per cow and calf the BLM charges (per Otto Matic's post above ... if it's true) is hardly highway robbery.

I confess, I hadda google it.
Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Adolf Hitler becomes more likely.
I think I've also read that any Wikipedia page you can pull up is no more than six links away from their page about Hitler. Pretty funny but probably applies to more folks than just him

Perfect thread!!
Never ending Rabbit hole with no one convincing anyone of anything. Haha

Turned to great picture thread (apparently the distraction didn’t work however)

Now music thread.

Covering all the bases!!😂
Remember that kid in grade school that routinely got covered wagons and kept coming back for more? That's Otto!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back