Ammon Bundy convicted in trespassing trial

Did you read the article? He got almost nothing.
Well, it was hardly a capital offense. Not sure how much harder they could have thrown the book at him without sending his flying monkeys into a media circus feeding frenzy. At least he finally got a conviction and did some jail time which, according to him, was at a "miserable" facility.

I’m glad the only place in the country where “higher ups” without money can hunt bighorn sheep every year is owned by all of us dirtbags. It would really suck if this was just another Yellowstone Club.

View attachment 187501

Nice pic. I must be one of those "higher ups" too.

By far one of the best things that most western states have going for them, are the opportunities that public lands provide to the majority of us that weren't born into or have enough wealth to access large swaths of private land. Bundy and those like him are a threat to those vast opportunities and freedom provided to us Americans by having access to these incredible places.
DSC00390.jpg

Holy shit ain't this just a peach of a thread....... this is what y'all were doing on 'MERICAS BDAY?

Oh man I got a good chuckle! I'm really trying to figure out though if Otto is really someone else at the same (Ontario) time that argues with himself...... he sure throws some weird shit out. Well they both do....

Last edited:
Nice pic. I must be one of those "higher ups" too.

By far one of the best things that most western states have going for them, are the opportunities that public lands provide to the majority of us that weren't born into or have enough wealth to access large swaths of private land. Bundy and those like him are a threat to those vast opportunities and freedom provided to us Americans by having access to these incredible places.
View attachment 187504
Daamn right.

You can change your glassing angle and the number of rams will still be zero too.

669F3134-468E-4D46-8FA1-C05E63E5C701.jpeg

Holy shit ain't this just a peach of a thread....... this is what y'all were doing on 'MERICAS BDAY?

Oh man I got a good chuckle! I'm really trying to figure out though if Otto is really someone else at the same (Ontario) time that argues with himself...... he sure throws some weird shit out. Well they both do....
1625526734490.png

Went out for a hike this morning with the wife and dogs. It was hot. No sheep, deer or elk spotted. ☹
20210705_084043.jpg

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?
For nearly 30 years, the Gov't has been attempting to "get" the Bundy's.
IF the Bundy's ARE guilty, string 'em up!
After 30 years, I just think it's time for the Gov't to move along.

JMNSHO
Innocent until proven guilty? Usually we're talking about crimes committed in front of a camera with these guys!

Went out for a hike this morning with the wife and dogs. It was hot. No sheep, deer or elk spotted. ☹
View attachment 187511
I haven't seen a sheep since May...... I went out this morning for a little hang over cure.... no critters but nice little rainy hike

Then we practiced our fly fishing.....20210703_130246.jpg

Now we're throwing more bags and drinking more silver bullets and CHEWY!.... go figure. Great day though!

20210704_192355.jpg

I haven't seen a sheep since May...... I went out this morning for a little hang over cure.... no critters but nice little rainy hike

Then we practiced our fly fishing.....View attachment 187514

Now we're throwing more bags and drinking more silver bullets and CHEWY!.... go figure. Great day though!

View attachment 187515
Hey! That's one fine fishing pardner you got their!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back