American Prairie Reserve - Nothing new

Even more strange is Gila is a hard right guy, that I'm sure believes in private property rights, that is, unless its AP that owns that private land. Then that's different, private property rights should then be taken away.

His whole issue with AP is lathered in hypocrisy.
No doubt you people chase your tail a lot. I wouldn’t call that circular logic though. You don’t have to move very far to the right of the radical left-wing Oligarchs that run AP and fund all of the other “land grabs”. 99% of the bison they raise doesn’t go on the dinner table. You know: “food, meat, protein”. Oh, gee, here is wikis definition of domestic livestock:

Livestock are the domesticated animals raised in an agricultural setting to provide labor and produce commodities such as meat, eggs, milk, fur, leather, and wool. The term is sometimes used to refer solely to animals who are raised for consumption, and sometimes used to refer solely to farmed ruminants, such as cattle, sheep, goats and pigs.[1] Horses are considered livestock in the United States.[2] The USDA classifies pork, veal, beef, and lamb (mutton) as livestock, and all livestock as red meat. Poultry and fish are not included in the category.[3]

The bison are there so those same left-wing oligarchs can have their “Pleistocene Park” safaris, stay in posh yurts with gold sinks, and do fly-overs of the buffalo herds. My wife is a Tribal Elder now and she has a couple of questions:

1) Does AP want us to show up in our regalia when we serve the oligarchs?

2) Will they provide painted ponies so we can ride out and point to the buffalo?

You want to see hypocrisy, go look into a mirror!

No doubt you people chase your tail a lot. I wouldn’t call that circular logic though. You don’t have to move very far to the right of the radical left-wing Oligarchs that run AP and fund all of the other “land grabs”. 99% of the bison they raise doesn’t go on the dinner table. You know: “food, meat, protein”. Oh, gee, here is wikis definition of domestic livestock:

Livestock are the domesticated animals raised in an agricultural setting to provide labor and produce commodities such as meat, eggs, milk, fur, leather, and wool. The term is sometimes used to refer solely to animals who are raised for consumption, and sometimes used to refer solely to farmed ruminants, such as cattle, sheep, goats and pigs.[1] Horses are considered livestock in the United States.[2] The USDA classifies pork, veal, beef, and lamb (mutton) as livestock, and all livestock as red meat. Poultry and fish are not included in the category.[3]

The bison are there so those same left-wing oligarchs can have their “Pleistocene Park” safaris, stay in posh yurts with gold sinks, and do fly-overs of the buffalo herds. My wife is a Tribal Elder now and she has a couple of questions:

2) Will they provide painted ponies so we can ride out and point to the buffalo?

If bison have bovine genes as you claim, would that not make them domestic livestock per USDA and Montana state definitions?

You seem confused.

Oh, and a willing seller and willing buyer is not a land grab under any definition. Not even one under the delusion you suffer from.

Add another layer of tinfoil to that hat.

Hundreds of entertainment worthy posts replete with absurd hypocrisy, exceeded only by blatant ignorance!
(Tribal elder awareness of the nonsense would likely result in banning from the tipi.)

And the lions. And the migrating pronghorns.
And the proper management of their private property for elk, mule deer, sage grouse, other upland birds, non-game species, etc. etc.

Oh and allowing access across their property, including developing parking areas, to reach previously landlocked public lands.

Those oligarchs have some nerve.

If bison have bovine genes as you claim, would that not make them domestic livestock per USDA and Montana state definitions?

You seem confused.

Oh, and a willing seller and willing buyer is not a land grab under any definition. Not even one under the delusion you suffer from.

Add another layer of tinfoil to that hat.
I didn’t write the wiki

Continued fake news by Gila. APR has given out 30 hunting tags per year for the last several years and has an estimated herd of 800. They are still attempting to grow the herd and overall the herd is fairly young so that's why the % is so low, but it is considerably more than 1%.

They have given/traded over 400 bison to tribal organizations over the last 10 years as well so that cuts down on the number of bison they would otherwise need to harvest.

If you want to see some terrible hypocrisy, check out Wyoming's One Shot program where the losers have to dress up as squaws and dance around. If you check into it I bet a lot of those folks are the same people complaining the loudest about the APR.

I'm a big fan of this brand of entertainment.

They're bison, except they're not because of the cattle genes thing. The bison/cattle operation is being hassled by UPOM because their bison/cattle aren't cattle-ly enough. Then we have ferrets, wolves, and someone's wife that's a tribal elder who's going to dance for far-leftest elites on their eco-tour while they take a dump in a gold toilet paid for by Pittman-Robertson funds.

And here Mr LUBBOCK,TX
“If you want to see some terrible hypocrisy, check out Wyoming's One Shot program where the losers have to dress up as squaws and dance around. If you check into it I bet a lot of those folks are the same people complaining the loudest about the APR.”

OK...you poor dumb racist bassturds, shove this forum shit up your butt!
I'm pretty surprised you haven't been banned or restricted yet, but I digress.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back