Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Alpen Teton Binos For Sale

ginkgo72

I love my pair of Teton's - they've worked great for me for three great seasons of hunting..but it's time for me to get something the next level up. These are going for $425 shipping included.

The best part is the lifetime warrentee.

List Price: $869.00
The Alpen Teton Model 8.5x50 binocular delivers incredible optical performance in a lightweight, yet durable, body design. Teton borrows its magnification system from our top line Rainier™ and the body system from our popular high quality Apex™ binocular series. This combination of quality optical performance sets a new standard in the top performance binocular category at an affordable price point.
Our exclusive PXA™ phase coating and SHR™ metallic coating on BaK4 glass is featured for an exquisitely bright and crisp image. The composite body design provides light weight, yet durable, performance for years of field tough performance.
When compared to binoculars that cost two or three times the Teton price, you will be astounded at the value and features you receive from these great products.
Alpen® Teton™ Features:
 BAK4 prisms with Alpen's exclusive SHR™ metallic coating for bright, sharp, high resolution images.
 Each air to glass surface is fully multi-coated for maximum brightness.
 PXA™ phase coating for outstanding clarity and contrast.
 Long eye relief provides full viewing performance for eye glass wearers.
 Large eye piece elements for a full field of view.
 Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen-filled for guaranteed internal fog free performance.
 Twist-lock eye cups.
 Light weight ergonomic body design for comfort and field durability.
 Soft rubber eye piece rain guard and objective covers protect lenses from the elements.
 Premium quality carrying case and quick release neck strap system.
 ALPEN's lifetime warranty.

Attachments

• alpen-85_1.jpg
    alpen-85_1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 119
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102