Yeti GOBOX Collection

Leupold GR 12-40x60mm Gold Ring Spotting Scope

• Thread starter Deleted member 40315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40315

Wanted to see if anyone is interested in my spotting scope from last hunting season. I only used it once to glass for about an hour...lol! It’s like-new and slightly used with all original box and features. Plus it has an extra cover that Leupold sent me. Would anyone be interested? Shoot me any offer and maybe we can set a deal 👍🏻

Model #120371 GR 12-40x60mm in Shadow Gray

100% waterproof, Fog proof, and shockproof
Diamond Coat 2 - Ion-assist lens coating for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance
Twilight Max Light Management System adds up to 10 extra minutes of glassing light
Folded light Path technology delivers powerful magnification ranges in a compact, lightweight design
Generous Eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port

Bought this for Elk hunting last year and barely used it once in the field. It's in excellent condition and comes with Leupold's Full lifetime-grantee (no matter who bought the product). I called Leupold to get an extra durable cover and they sent me one extra free of charge as well. Customer service is 5 star. I have original box that it comes in as well as any accessories.

High-definition lenses provide sharper details at maximum magnification, while Leopold's unique folded Light Path system uses mirrors rather than a heavy Prism to create a more compact, lightweight design. This system also handles abuse better than Prism systems, making it ideal for hunters or anyone else putting their optics through the paces. This system also handles abuse better than other Prism systems, making it ideal for hunters or anyone else who puts their gear to the test. Designed, machined, and assembled in the USA.

Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 5.7 x 3.7 inches ; 3 pounds80BA2E69-51CC-4690-AC84-F770B6F3058F.jpeg01CEFC41-C962-4EA1-909E-7F317EFF7596.jpeg192C8FE9-0DDD-4C68-B3FB-DB2A47AE52CA.jpegD507413E-6BC5-47B9-AC9E-8DC99F966B07.jpeg

Back