Alone TV Applicants

Have you applied for History Channels Alone

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 90 97.8%

• Total voters
I know Clay was a big favorite on this forum. Not sure if he is a member of the forum. Wondering if we are going to see any others with cool skill sets. It has to be my favorite show. Going to get the popcorn and start making predictions on the winner episodes one.

I got really into that show the last few months. Has me longing for an extended stay somewhere remote with bare necessities. With my growing family, my extended stays aren’t typically much longer than a couple days anymore during hunting season.. I think the show would be so fun. The serenity and peacefulness of being alone would be pretty cool. Don’t think I could win it, but would love to give it a try lol the wife would never go for that

Where do I apply?
I have 2 knee replacements, a replaced shoulder, I put my eye out 12 years ago. I am overweight, borderline diabetic and 56 years old. Sounds like this might be in my wheelhouse!
Didn't the last winner just camp out in his shelter the whole time. In all seriousness, you might be fine.

Someone laid off or a survivalist.
How does one ask the boss for the open ended time to participate?
An employer of an outdoor equipment store? A guy/gal who just parted from the military?
I think you’re on to something. Not having a job would certainly be a helpful qualification

Last season Juan Quiñonez blew us away with his trickle starving, didn’t even bother to keep a fire.
Clay was a boss and handled it with the cool head of a pro.
Yet my favorite is David McIntyre, Season 2. Self-deprecating “woe is me” every damn day and projected zero confidence. I think he is a minister, was going through a separation, had kids to support. Yet he had the skills like hand-lining crabs to survive. The bastard actually had emergency rations the day he won.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back