Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

ALMOST DRAW DAY

Incredible! Congratulations! The big questions: Will you go on one, some, or all? If not all, then which?

You'll take no flack from me from turning a tag in after that miracle, but if you have the means and get to make them all happen that is going to be one heck of a ride!

You're going to need your own thread for the decision making process 😁

Incredible! Congratulations! The big questions: Will you go on one, some, or all? If not all, then which?

You'll take no flack from me from turning a tag in after that miracle, but if you have the means and get to make them all happen that is going to be one heck of a ride!

You're going to need your own thread for the decision making process 😁

I mean I still can’t wrap my head around the fact I drew anything… First time since I started applying for tags that I drew something that didn’t have worse odds then like 80% 🤯 last year I missed on a 96% odd deer tag.

But yeah I had a plan for all of the tags I applied for going in, so I plan on hunting all of them… life always has other plans… but that’s the goal.

Hopefully @Bambistew has some freezer space I can use ;)

Last edited:
Wow. Looking at the results there were way fewer people applying for the DC tag this year than previously. Looks like you had just over a 5.7% chance to draw that tag this year, just under 7% on the moose and 14% on the sheep. Depending on how you do the math you had about a 1 in 100,000 chance to draw all 3 of those the same year.

Good luck, it should be an awesome fall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back