Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ally finishes strong

FishN4Eyes

I was able to get out a couple days looking for a deer with my 14 YO daughter Ally over the Thanksgiving weekend.

She's been busy with high school volleyball and then had practices and tryouts for her traveling volleyball team so hasn't had much time to hunt and was a little frustrated that she hadn't been out much so I took a day off last week and we hit our whitetail spot.

She'd passed up several bucks the weekend before but was determined to close the deal on Wednesday as she was busy with activities for the rest of the weekend.

We glassed up quite a few bucks and she found two she liked so we began a long sneak in hopes of getting within rifle range of one of them.

After a long, miserable, wet sneak that was mostly crawling and belly crawling we were able to get close enough to this guy.

She made an absolutely perfect shot at 225 yards and he ran about 30 yards and tipped over.

Although the season wasn't quite what she'd hoped, she still shot a nice cow elk and this deer so it was a decent year considering her hectic sports and school schedule.

Nice to spend the day with just us two, a heck of a lot of fun! :D

AllyDeer3.jpg

AllyDeer4.jpg

AllyDeer5.jpg

AllyDeer2.jpg

AllyDeer1.jpg

Sweeeet!

Very Cool, Congrats! Looks like a great season for both hunter and proud Father!! and nice nails young lady!! (pinterest? :) ) Only a dad of 2 teen girls would notice :) Hope to have pics of at least one of my girls in the next month doing the grip and grin. Congrats on a great season for both of you!!

Your girls are flat killing machines. Congrats again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back