Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

All aboard,,,,,,,

I'll be on it. I fill my tag with anything legal.

Good luck this weekend, Guys. I'll be doing it spot-and-stalk for velvet mule deer with my dad. Maybe go after elk later in the week when all the "Professionals" have left the mountains. LOL

....less than 6 weeks. Can't believe how fast this year has lapsed. Good luck jones & the rest.

I'll take a raggy on my short trip out there.Not shooting any spikes but any branch antlered bull will be shot at if the opportunity presents itself.By the last few days a cow will do at that point

sorry im not boarding the train. Ill gladly let the young bulls live even if i dont fill my tag. i have plenty of meat.

Tony i sent in a membership check. Let me know when i dont make the cut.

I'll be pulling the trigger on any legal bull on my Wyoming hunt.

If I end up with meat in the freezer from that hunt, I will be more selective on my New Mexico hunt.

I tried to hop on the train this morning, but some crazy winds and other elk had different ideas for me. Still lots of time to punch my ticket.

Hitting the road with a stack of arrows, tags, decoys, calls, marshmellows, 2 kids and other odds and ends. If it's brown it's down.

The train is most definitely going through Winnett today. Just in town, I must have seen 200 rigs with gear, campers, boats, and ATVs. We saw 3 rigs with flat tires up near Crooked Creek...some people just don't know that those roads will eat up those cheap 4 ply tires. :rolleyes:

I won't be hunting...gotta weed out the Opener and Labor Day crowd before I go anywhere.

I've got about ten days off starting Monday. Mainly planning on hunting whitetail, but will definitely make some raghorn rallies as well.

Mrs. Fin says if I can get my chores done by Tuesday, I can jump on the train as it heads out on Wednesday morning. I have a bull tag and a cow tag.

These elk have no idea the reckoning that is about to come, following the shellacking I took from those antelope in AZ. I will shoot the first legal bull that comes my way. Spotted calves could even be in danger. Well, maybe not a spotted calf, but a yearly cow better stay beyond my range.

Can't survive long gnawing on bone. Doe's over spikes. We get to take 6 here in NC, so the freezer get's full 1st, then around the 2nd week of next month, the rut will kick in, and it's time to wait one out, back in the nasty, yucky crap.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back