Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

alabama or The Texas University?

I ain't giving you the points back....

They just seem "so" close to executing, I can't help but think McCoy would help that out.

Do you think UT should be #2 after this loss (assuming it stays -11) or should BSU get the second spot?

If they do lose, look for florida to jump back up to #2.

And as soon as I post that, it's a 3 point game.

If Texas wins, Alabama is #3 behind Florida, and BSU is #4.

Bamas Offensive coordinator needs a kick in the sack...hows that ultra conservative offense working out for them.

Bama deserves to lose...stupid play calling.

You put Bama behind Florida??

Didn't they play a couple of weeks ago? Who won that game?

Usually doesn't matter. What have you done for me lately? Doesn't really matter how I would rank them.

I predict:

1. Bama
2. Florida
3. BSU
4. Texas.

I'd like to see BSU #2, but I don't think it is going to happen. Worst thing that could have happened to BSU and TCU is that they would be paired for a bowl game. The non-believers still don't believe.

Usually doesn't matter. What have you done for me lately? Doesn't really matter how I would rank them.

I predict:

1. Bama
2. Florida
3. BSU
4. Texas.

I'd like to see BSU #2, but I don't think it is going to happen. Worst thing that could have happened to BSU and TCU is that they would be paired for a bowl game. The non-believers still don't believe.

I am not a big fan of Tebow, so I don't like Florida ahead of Texas. I would put Florida 4th....

final standings

1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Florida
4. BSU

That suprises me, I figured Texas would fall to 3 or 4.

The Crimson Tide was voted No. 1 in The Associated Press poll early Friday to earn its seventh AP title after beating Texas 37-21 in the BCS championship game.

Only Notre Dame has more AP national championships, with eight. Oklahoma also has seven.

The Crimson Tide (14-0) hadn't finished No. 1 since 1992, but in just three seasons under coach Nick Saban, the South's most storied program has returned to greatness.

"Third year and we're already national champions?" Alabama nose guard Terrence Cody said. "That's hard to believe."

Texas (13-1) is No. 2 in the Top 25 and Florida (13-1), last season's champion, was third.

The only other unbeaten team in the nation, Boise State (14-0), wound up fourth. It was the Broncos' best finish in the AP poll. Back in 2006, the last time Boise State busted the BCS and went undefeated, the Broncos ended up fifth in the final rankings.

Only four points separated Florida and Boise State.

The USA Today coaches' poll had the same top five as the AP, but the gap between No. 3 Florida and No. 4 Boise State was 11 points.

See, the non-believers still don't believe. I'm surprised Texas remained #2. I guess voters were impressed with the closeness of the game without McCoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back