Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

alabama or The Texas University?

I guess voters were impressed with the closeness of the game without McCoy

...ya think?.:rolleyes:

One thing for sure, Ingram buys Shonda a new house soon. Texas has some Sunday players who couldn't tackle him.

Well lets see here Texas should have never even been in that game. Nebraska beat them!!!!!! But the BCS didnt want the trouble of having to pick who would play Alabama so they decided to give them one more second to kick a field goal. i would have had Bosie State and Alabama with Alabama winning by 6. Texas was a joke.. NEBRASKA IS ON THE RISE AGAIN LOOK FOR US NEXT YEAR TO KILL. I WOULD BEAT MY BOW THAT NEBRASKA FINISHES TOP 3 NEXT YEAR.......

Well lets see here Texas should have never even been in that game. Nebraska beat them!!!!!! But the BCS didnt want the trouble of having to pick who would play Alabama so they decided to give them one more second to kick a field goal. i would have had Bosie State and Alabama with Alabama winning by 6. Texas was a joke.. NEBRASKA IS ON THE RISE AGAIN LOOK FOR US NEXT YEAR TO KILL. I WOULD BEAT MY BOW THAT NEBRASKA FINISHES TOP 3 NEXT YEAR.......

LMAO...another coulda, shoulda, woulda whiner.:cool:

Now i am not saying nebraska should have been in the National Champ game we are far from that, what i am saying is that all you Texas fans should thank the refs and the BCS for that win. thats all not a whiner at all, just telling it like it is take the blinders off and look at the whole story....

maybe you need to go back and watch the end of the game. Not only was there still time on the clock, when the time expired, UT clearly had more points on the board.:rolleyes:

I WOULD BEAT MY BOW THAT NEBRASKA FINISHES TOP 3 NEXT YEAR.......

If by "beat" you mean "bet" ...what kind of bow do you have? I might take you up on that bet. After all Nebraska could have had BSU as an opponent next season, but their AD wouldn't risk it. Shows just how scared the more "storied" programs are when it comes to facing BSU.

It's all BS without a playoff system in place. It's not about who's had the best season. It's about who's the best team at the end of season. Any of the top 10 teams could be up set by an underdog in a playoff. I don't give a chit what a poll says. A champion of any athletic event should be decided by a playoff, where you earn your hardware.

and yes it should have been bet....... and i have a hoyt maxxis 30" draw 80lbs. and as for the AD at Nebraska he is a legend. and i like BSU they are a great team the got screwed would have liked to see them play florida but once again to much trouble for the BCS..... cant say much about not playing them maybe nebraska wanted an open week dont know.

Are those blinders white with a red "N" on them?

Clearly there was a second left on the clock when McCoy's pass hit the ground out of bounds. Nebraska lost a good game, but they'll still not be a top ten team next season (after losing the most dominant lineman in the country).

I don't like to steal, but it will be interesting who is shooting critters with your bow in 2011.

yes it will be hard to fill the shoes of Suh, but what about the other front 3 they killed as well. And Suh's back up was a freshman and has been predicted to be better the SUH. and the pass that Mccoy throw out of bounds missed hitting that rail it hit the stands after the clock ran out but the game is over and texas got the win, and as for the bow you guys are more then welcome to it after the season is over i get them for free anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as for the AD at Nebraska he is a legend. and i like BSU they are a great team the got screwed would have liked to see them play florida but once again to much trouble for the BCS..... cant say much about not playing them maybe nebraska wanted an open week dont know.

Man...you are making it hard to talk smack with you. :D

So whats the bet?? I get your bow when you lose...what do you want from me if hell freezes over. ;)

Very sloppy game. I didn't enjoy it that much and if McCoy wouldn't have been hurt it would have been a different out come. Watching that game made me laugh when they tried the fake punt and didn't convert. In my mind Boise State could have played with these boys and would have a good chance of winning. Screw the BCS!!!!!!

pass that Mccoy throw out of bounds missed hitting that rail it hit the stands after the clock ran out but the game is over and texas got the win,

...they give you a free tin foil hat to go with that bow?:D

I'm wishing today's sports headlines read; 'Alabama beats Texas 37-21, advances to play Boise State for national championship!'

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back