PEAX Equipment

Ahhhh.... The smell of Fat-Assed ATV Riders....

HAHAHAHA!!!Wapiti Slayer!!!That was rich...
joker.gif

Hmmm...funny that some posters that are accused of 'bashing' people for differing views saw fit to meet me for dinner or invite me to their home even though I have different views than them on issues.

Could be you fit the mold and just haven't realized it yet.?...? :D I think you are seen as an ally, and thus worthy of the consideration (coddling). :D

[ 04-08-2004, 14:01: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]

Yep Tyler.
If this is meant for me, I would invite any one on the board over for dinner, and would enjoy the company of any one here. I see great things in adversity, that is part of what keeps this great country alive and well....
The only thing that I would ask is that they be as respectful in my home as I am in theirs...

If it weren't for a few on the board bringing up opposing views, there are a lot of us "Sportsmen" that would not see the depth of a lot of these issues... I for one have garnered huge amounts of info (Once one digs past the name calling and such nonsense) from this SI section. I have also been given (I believe) huge amounts of info from those that are on the right side of the fence and have taken all that I have read, discarded that which I don’t intend to keep and use the rest to look into the truth with my own two eyes that which is brought here on these threads...If it didn't mean much for me to be here, I would not be here, there are a bunch of topics that I pass over just because it has no relevance on what I do...
There are some on the board though, and I will name one, that we have to poke and prod with a hot stick before he lets out some of the "true" knowledge that is in his head with out all the cut and pastes, name calling and brow beating. When he does give us a few tid bits of what he knows from personal experience, they are actually pretty good...
And that is Buzz...

Sorry Buzz…I know getting cookies from a hated adversary hurts more than a beating with a stick… ;)

Wapiti Slayer,

LMAO

ELKCHSR,

That was sweet

EG,

Last I checked, I thought you'd come out of the closet and admitted you're one of th "Welfare Ranching Fatt-Assed ATV Riders".

Keep up the good work..................

Wapiti Slayer, You even Got me to post in this Section with your post

If you're gonig to call someone a Fugger then get mad when they say you're stupid you're in the Wrong place.

Best thing to do is Smash the anti ATVers with your 4-wheeler .. ANd remember not to take anything personal :D

Cali, you say that like there is something wrong about Sniffing a ATV'ers butt !! Heck, just today at lunch with Gunner I smelt a Little fart he let go and it didn't smell any better then an ATVer's butt :D

Originally posted by BuzzH:
Hey wapitislayer,

I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that atvers are losing their ass in this debate.

We dont need to become politicians, all we have to do is continue to put pressure on the ones currently in control.

Well, that and write comments in favor or closing more and more areas to atv's when the various agencies ask for public comments during their planning. In nearly every public comment period for various forest plans, or travel proposals, EA's, EIS's, etc. dealing with atv's, there's overwhelming public support to limit them or ban them from more and more areas.

So, I wonder who's making the difference? You and your tantrum, or me and my pen and paper applied in a meaningful way?

Oh, and have a nice day!
I wasn't trying to make a difference with what I said, I was just saying what I felt after reading that shit. I applied it in a meaningful way too. While you have your pen and paper out get the guys who use WaveRunners and Jet skis banned from lakes. They make to much noise, to many waves and scare the fish!

[ 04-08-2004, 19:17: Message edited by: Wapiti Slayer ]

WS,

The issue isnt about wave runners and jet skis, they dont degrade elk habitat, last I checked anyway. If you want to discuss those, start another topic.

I'm not convinced that your tantrum was applied in a meaningful way, but I could be wrong...

Made you sound kind of ignorant, but thats just MHO.

Originally posted by Ithaca 37:
Wap., Do you ever write letters to the gummint agencies giving your comments on Jet Skiis and Wave Runners?
I was being a smartass, lighten up. No I don't write the Gov't. They don't do shit and they don't care unless it benifits themselves in a monetary way. I leave that to you educated people.

WS,

The issue isnt about wave runners and jet skis, they dont degrade elk habitat, last I checked anyway. If you want to discuss those, start another topic.

I'm not convinced that your tantrum was applied in a meaningful way, but I could be wrong...

Made you sound kind of ignorant, but thats just MHO.
If you payed attention to my post and who I quoted from, it was about the original story posted. I don't recall that Ohio has a huge Elk population.You seem to come across as wanting ATVs banned from everywhere, not just Elk habitat. So if a herd of Elk is down drinking from the lake and people on Jet skiis are hauling ass up and down the shore it wouldn't bother them? Or if they are bedded up hill from a lake shore? I see you have a one way agenda with the ATV group and don't seem to look to deep into things. The Jet ski comment was intended to be smartass but you just opened another can of worms. Hope that makes sense, cause I'm ignorant.

No, I dont want them banned from everywhere. I want a couple things though.

I want them kept out of critical habitat and I want them to be limited to roads that are accessible to a normal passenger vehicle, the exact way that YOUR state is limiting them during hunting seasons in the SE units.

Do that, I wont have an issue.

No, I dont want them banned from everywhere. I want a couple things though.

I want them kept out of critical habitat and I want them to be limited to roads that are accessible to a normal passenger vehicle, the exact way that YOUR state is limiting them during hunting seasons in the SE units.

Do that, I wont have an issue.
I agree with you 100% on that in key "habitat". As I said on another thread, I have 4 wheelers and use them for getting to some spots which are not in hiking distance and to pack a downed animal out. I'll quarter, bone it and pack it before I will ride across undesignated trails to retrieve it. I never took my 4 wheelers off of the trailer last year and hunted in an area where it was illegal to use them. But all this "FATASSED ATV" shit just gets people pissed off and makes you guys sound ignorant! I was acting more or less like you guys come across to people who use ATVs in my little rant. Look at the name of the thread for christs sake "Ahhhh.... The smell of Fat-Assed ATV Riders...." you think that says we want limited use in critcal habitat? Maybe you guys could approach things in a little more mature way and people wouldn't go on the offensive right off the batt!

[ 04-09-2004, 07:11: Message edited by: Wapiti Slayer ]

Wapiti Slayer,

These guys aint got a life. This IS what they do. The sit in their pathetic little holes and bitch and whine about ATV's and Ranchers. They just love it when they can get someone to listen to them for a bit as it makes them feel like they ARE someone. In their eyes, evrything absolutely HAS to be their way.

Originally posted by Bullhound:
Wapiti Slayer,

These guys aint got a life. This IS what they do. The sit in their pathetic little holes and bitch and whine about ATV's and Ranchers. They just love it when they can get someone to listen to them for a bit as it makes them feel like they ARE someone. In their eyes, evrything absolutely HAS to be their way.
HAHaha must suck living in there world!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back