Ahhhh.... The smell of Fat-Assed ATV Riders....

EG, if YOU let me in, why don't YOU kick me out???? IT invited me to this site(of all people :D ).

FCB, unless you have treaty rights to hunt, or where you really live has passed some type of legislation guarantying the right to hunt, you don't have a "right to hunt" anywhere.

BTW EG, you're gonna need more friends, bring back some intelligent ones next time.
:D

IT, I'm not "hunting" turkeys, I'm calling them for others (remember, I have decreased my finacial support to the f&g). We saw several jakes, and a couple of good Toms.

The biggest birds we saw were strutting in the road. This was just the first weekend, and the guys wanted to wait for better shots.
BTW, you're not guiding without a license, are you? Kinda sounds like it!
Prove it! :D :D

Originally posted by Ten Bears:
The biggest birds we saw were strutting in the road.
Does this not surprise anybody else???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would have been willing to bet that you only saw birds in the road... :rolleyes: :eek:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Note: hey Oak, I had beat you to that line...., but it is your's...)

I think it is a very good thing Ten is here, he seems to keep a lot of even tones to such a heavy handed left leaning group.... Keep up the good work and you couldn't be uninvited any more than the rest of them here....

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ten Bears:
Whatever.
You should have seen the eyes of the ATV representatives at the OI meeting on Tuesday. They walked out of there like they had just seen a ghost.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]AAAAAH more anti ATV bullshit, I bet you guys sent them running!

Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ElkGunner:
Whatever.
You should have seen the eyes of the ATV representatives at the OI meeting on Tuesday. They walked out of there like they had just seen a ghost.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]AAAAAH more anti ATV bullshit, I bet you guys sent them running! </font>[/QUOTE]Nope, I didn't say a word... I like to just watch reactions in crowds, see how people are taking it. Those two were definitely "fish out of water", and didn't have a friend in the place. At least the ranchers were able to "work the crowd" after the meeting was over, and do some politicing. The ATV'rs were definitely Public Enemy #1 in that room, from all parties. Conservationist and Rancher.

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
Whatever.
You should have seen the eyes of the ATV representatives at the OI meeting on Tuesday. They walked out of there like they had just seen a ghost.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]AAAAAH more anti ATV bullshit, I bet you guys sent them running! </font>[/QUOTE]Nope, I didn't say a word... I like to just watch reactions in crowds, see how people are taking it. Those two were definitely "fish out of water", and didn't have a friend in the place. At least the ranchers were able to "work the crowd" after the meeting was over, and do some politicing. The ATV'rs were definitely Public Enemy #1 in that room, from all parties. Conservationist and Rancher. </font>[/QUOTE]Well I hope you enjoyed it and get to have a big ass party with all yer Rainbow buddies in the Owyhees this summer! You can all celebrate the ban of all ATVs and tear the #*^@#* out of everything with yer hippie ass earth loving ways. Then the ATV clubs can some in behind you and clean up yer mess!

Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
Whatever.
You should have seen the eyes of the ATV representatives at the OI meeting on Tuesday. They walked out of there like they had just seen a ghost.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]AAAAAH more anti ATV bullshit, I bet you guys sent them running! </font>[/QUOTE]Nope, I didn't say a word... I like to just watch reactions in crowds, see how people are taking it. Those two were definitely "fish out of water", and didn't have a friend in the place. At least the ranchers were able to "work the crowd" after the meeting was over, and do some politicing. The ATV'rs were definitely Public Enemy #1 in that room, from all parties. Conservationist and Rancher. </font>[/QUOTE]Well I hope you enjoyed it and get to have a big ass party with all yer Rainbow buddies in the Owyhees this summer! You can all celebrate the ban of all ATVs and tear the #*^@#* out of everything with yer hippie ass earth loving ways. Then the ATV clubs can some in behind you and clean up yer mess! </font>[/QUOTE]You sure can be persuasive in a debate.... :rolleyes: Do you ever get down to the Owyhees? Have you spent much time on the Owyhee Front? What do you think of the way that country has been torn up by the ATVs?

EG, you know what I think ought to be totally outlawed? Those damn ATV's that are built for no other reason than to go FAST. Or at least ban them from the public lands. There is absolutely no reason for that type of ATV out on our public lands. Do you know the kind I'm talking about? The ones that are 2 wheel drive and go from zero to sixty in about 4 seconds. Now those are the ones that will really tear up some ground. And you know if somebody is on one of those, they are not there to enjoy the scenery, as it will going by too fast to even have half a chance of seeing it.

Wap., There are going to be more OI meetings if you'd like to attend and defend the fatassed ATV crowd. I'm sure you'll have an impact. :D Maybe you can explain why the ATC crowd needs bigger, faster, more powerful ATVs every year if all they're going to do is putt around on roads and enjoy the scenery.

Originally posted by WH:
EG, you know what I think ought to be totally outlawed? Those damn ATV's that are built for no other reason than to go FAST. Or at least ban them from the public lands. There is absolutely no reason for that type of ATV out on our public lands. Do you know the kind I'm talking about? The ones that are 2 wheel drive and go from zero to sixty in about 4 seconds. Now those are the ones that will really tear up some ground. And you know if somebody is on one of those, they are not there to enjoy the scenery, as it will going by too fast to even half a chance of seeing it.
I used to have one of them, a Polaris 2-Stroke. You got into the throttle, and the front wheels were off the ground. You could get to 40mp almost instantly... It was actually a lot of fun, and pretty agile when airborne... :cool:

Then it got stolen, and about 8 months later, the Broward County Florida Sherrif's office called up, saying they found it.... Insurance had long since bought a new one, so I don't know what it is doing now, probably tearing up the Everglades..

Originally posted by Ithaca 37:
Wap., There are going to be more OI meetings if you'd like to attend and defend the fatassed ATV crowd. I'm sure you'll have an impact. :D Maybe you can explain why the ATC crowd needs bigger, faster, more powerful ATVs every year if all they're going to do is putt around on roads and enjoy the scenery.
I'm not familiar with the "ATC" crowd and don't know there issues. When did I say anything about bigger faster ATVs? Quit putting words in my mouth, you really should be a politician. Lay off the booze man! I'd just get pissed off hanging around all you tree huggers anyways!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdK
Back