Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ad layout changes

I'm on a mountain, but told the web guys to get it fixed. It was supposed to be DE-bugged prior to implementation. Evidently not. Sorry guys.

I'm on a mountain, but told the web guys to get it fixed. It was supposed to be DE-bugged prior to implementation. Evidently not. Sorry guys.

You're not high enough on the mountain if you are able to post. Get back to the real work

My screen still has the Peyton Manning forehead.

My screen has a huge forehead. Chrome

MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg

Okay, we have adjusted the ad layout for those with low screen resolutions. Hopefully this resolves the issues you all noted. Thanks for the help, let us know if you have any further issues.

Okay, we have adjusted the ad layout for those with low screen resolutions. Hopefully this resolves the issues you all noted. Thanks for the help, let us know if you have any further issues.

A note for the users: if it is still messed up try reloading the page. I don't know why it was still messed up when I first loaded it a few minutes ago, but reloading fixed it.

Currently, to view ads on the right side, I have to slide the screen over. Not a real problem as it hldes 1/2 the advertisement though I assume that is not the intent.
Note: Other sites I visit fit completely within the screen.
Using IE.

Also, these new adjustments - any plan to kick the Amazon ad in the nuts? Worst advertisement of any website I visit using my phone. I click on a thread and am redirected to the Amazon website. It is manipulative and is set up to secretly capture any touch of the screen.
Is this the intended action for the Amazon advertisement on Hunt Talk? If not, any secret tips to correct this issue? Currently using the Samsung GIII though it happened on my older Droid X as well.

Last edited:
Firefox: ad on left now visible, have to slide bar to see right ad, gargantuan gap has returned from top ad/links to top of individual thread. Same thing happening on individual forums page.

On the iPad it appears to be old school. No side adds noted.

Last edited:
also, just to note: At work and this site has a large gap. Need to scroll down to find forum info - As others mentioned.

Website on work computer internet is now working great. No issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back