Achilles Rehab Week 2

Nemont

photo_zps8ba5135a.jpg

Today I get the staples out and first chance to move it. Doc said everything looks good

Sounds like I am a little ahead of schedule already as the boot may come off after 8 weeks rather than 12 weeks.

Geese may still be in danger. :D

Nemont

Last edited:
Not much bruising?, or swelling. Your doc does fine work.
>highly recommend gettin' in the water for PT and speedy recovery.
Best wishes for a successful outcome Nemont.

I'll bet they had to go buy more staples after that.:eek: Something tells me we're still gonna see some waterfowl pics from you, good luck!

Ditto! Look forward to the pics, Nemont!

Rehab for the win! Doesn't mean one can not knock a few white flying turkeys from the sky. :) Rehab, rehab, rehab. Repetitive. short investment for the long term win.

Not much bruising?, or swelling. Your doc does fine work.
>highly recommend gettin' in the water for PT and speedy recovery.
Best wishes for a successful outcome Nemont.

It is amazing the talent we have here in Glasgow. Our Orthopedic Surgeon is a rock star. People fly into Glasgow just to have him work on them. He moved here from California just for the lifestyle and has been doing a booming business ever since. Same Doc who did my daughter's ACL repair and she came back from that to be an All State Volleyball Player and All Conference Basketball player.

We will see what the physical terrorist have in mind for me but the water sounds like a good idea to me.

Nemont

And remember "Pain is just weakness leaving the body", or something like that.

It's amazing to me that those Docs can do that...so clean and neat. Wow! Speedy recovery to you!
Ruptured mine about the same time, Doc gave me the option to go with a non -surgical repair. I am just over 2 weeks in my air boot.

Damn, as a fellow Achilles rupture victim I feel your pain.

Took a full year until I felt 100% right, hope yours goes quicker.

Feels great now and no problems after the initial year.

I'm sure you'll have some pictures of your foot in a walking boot in a goose blind in about three weeks!

Good luck with the rehab!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back