Caribou Gear Tarp

Accessing/Transferring Limited Onx data

Goatshoes

Is there a way to transfer data such as way points that I have saved to my Onx account to another hunter to access on his Onx account?

I have an Onx account with several states and have over the years populated the maps with way points, un-marked water holes, game, trails etc. I've invited another hunter (who also has an Onx account) to join me on this years hunt. I would like to give him access to my data as it relates to this particular hunt in advance so that he can prepare and be more successful. I thought of giving him my login but then he'd have access to all other hunting locations and thats just not going to happen.

Is there a function that allows me to do that similar to creating a GE file?

Thanks.

Export/import does what you want.
Sort by type/date, etc then export. Send that file (kml or gpx) to the other party and they can then import it to their account. The import has a 2 gig limit so be mindful of the size before you send it to them, breaking up the data if need be. You can export from google earth as well; "save places" as a kml then that file is imported into onX. It can be easier to create a folder in GE then copy the data to that folder and export.

Back