Prove me wrong: Map data collection

The hunting public showed up to two of my public land spots and walked within 3 feet of the place where I killed deer…

I dont beleive in coincidences….

What are the odds in those guys finding a specific hard to get to spots way off the road hunting spot in the entire CONUS then walking
3 feet of the tree I climb? They should play the powerball tonight before they draw the damn numbers….

That big buck he killed in Georgia with a muzzleloader is one of the deer I’m talking about specifically….There is 100% no way that they found that spot on their own in the entire state of Georgia. Not a chance. I will NOT believe it.
Got any pics of the deer you killed that made them pick your spot?

Last edited:
The tapping sound is me feverishly changing lots of symbols after reading my own comments.
Do tin hats make good echo chambers?
Lol. Mine are over 90% “X” is all I was getting at, and for no reason other than laziness. I’m saying the guys who think they can decipher waypoints from every OnX user are nuts.

Lol. Mine are over 90% “X” is all I was getting at, and for no reason other than laziness. I’m saying the guys who think they can decipher waypoints from every OnX user are nuts.
Its a good plan to leave them all blank. I'd advocate to do so.
Like I said if you were searching the data setvyou would obviously throw out all waypoints that didn't have symbols matching your desired query.

Its a good plan to leave them all blank. I'd advocate to do so.
Like I said if you were searching the data setvyou would obviously throw out all waypoints that didn't have symbols matching your desired query.
Well…I have a hard time not shooting the first mediocre thing I see. Most of my waypoints, even the ones I dropped in the field, are worthless. It’s almost only my last one that matters cause that’s almost the first legal animal I saw, and most people wouldn’t cheat to shoot the animals I shoot. I don’t have bland icons on purpose. I have bland icons because if I know what they are I’m too lazy to change them any further.

I found a deliberate omission on gohunt just now. Makes me want to cancel my subscription and go hunt the omitted unit.

A few years ago, I saw Brady Miller in a unit in Colorado, the trophy potential of that unit went up for about 3 days the next spring, then went way down.

They're keeping secrets from the masses of subscribers paying them $150/year.

I found a deliberate omission on gohunt just now. Makes me want to cancel my subscription and go hunt the omitted unit.

A few years ago, I saw Brady Miller in a unit in Colorado, the trophy potential of that unit went up for about 3 days the next spring, then went way down.

Have seen this in Idaho/huntfoo

I wondered this exact thing today when reading on some different units in Arizona. Go hunt says better things about most Montana general units than some pretty good Arizona units. I wondered if some staffers there are hoping to not mess up their draw odds.

Have seen this in Idaho/huntfoo
I mean they do own a really big ranch here. I’ve always been amazed how all their industry friends end up with tags in that unit since it’s about the hardest tag in the state for a non resident to get

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back