MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hunt Quietly Podcast 84: Q & A

WTF is right.
This might be nastier than what some people do with paper plates.
WTF is right.
This might be nastier than what some people do with paper plates.
Come on guys, you’ve never whacked a cow bison and spooned up some curdled milk from the wet cow? you’re missing out. Elk cow won’t have the same milk sacks but it’s still a treat. I guess some of us make total use of the animal, others play soggy biscuit with paper plates and make Fifis with the tale fur…

Come on guys, you’ve never whacked a cow bison and spooned up some curdled milk from the wet cow? you’re missing out. Elk cow won’t have the same milk sacks but it’s still a treat. I guess some of us make total use of the animal, others play soggy biscuit with paper plates and make Fifis with the tale fur…
2FFB4F23-9B2B-4608-BE73-548DB3175993.jpeg

It'll only take a minute of your time to go listen.

It's funny to me that the anti promo and social media guy starts his podcast out with a promotion of his own merch. Seems hypocritical to me.
Wow, you're correct. I missed it the first time, as it only lasts about 15 seconds, compared to every other podcast I've ever heard where it starts out with 5 minutes of advertisements. It is hypocritical, if it's real.

Could you please direct me to the actual link where I can buy a "Stop Hammering" shirt?

Not as easy to find as a Yeti cooler, or a Leupold scope, or a yacht. I more of a target market for a funny shirt anyway.

The working link where I can actually purchase, please. Paste it up.

It'll only take a minute of your time to go listen.

It's funny to me that the anti promo and social media guy starts his podcast out with a promotion of his own merch. Seems hypocritical to me.

Its sold at cost, no profit. He states this ad nauseam. Hunt Quietly is funded fully out of his own and a few others pockets. The merch is just to spread awareness, or yes, promote the movement.

Its sold at cost, no profit. He states this ad nauseam. Hunt Quietly is funded fully out of his own and a few others pockets. The merch is just to spread awareness, or yes, promote the movement.
Allegedly at cost... I'm not having this conversation again.

• Love
Reactions: DFS
Was there ever a place to buy them? 🤣

I’m sure he wants a grip & grin poser like me modeling his message. 🙂
Apparently the money hungry hypocrite is on Amazon. He must be raking it in with his 18$ t-shirts…IMG_1260.jpeg

Look at that, down from $24 plus shipping ($8?) if I remember correctly. I bet he even has free shipping on them now. Crazy how fast he shaved almost $15 off the price :ROFLMAO:
yeah, those are all fake. But if you feel better getting it drop-shipped from China go with Amazon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back