Caribou Gear

A Poll About Aliens

Do You Believe Humans Have Seen or Encountered Extra Terrestrial Beings On Earth?

• Yes, based on personal experience

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Likely

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 45 23.9%
  • No Way

Votes: 45 23.9%

• Total voters
I will never camp near or in Shirley Basin again after what I've seen there, witnessed by WG&F higher up, a good friend from top of Snowy Range and 2 other people
Let's just say spotlighting for black footed ferrets was cancelled one night after our sighting .
Something or someone is out there.
Which night of the survey was it?

I will never camp near or in Shirley Basin again after what I've seen there, witnessed by WG&F higher up, a good friend from top of Snowy Range and 2 other people
Let's just say spotlighting for black footed ferrets was cancelled one night after our sighting .
Something or someone is out there.
Which did you see more of, UFO's or ferrets? I've seen the exact same number of both.

I have seen several UFOs. A couple were pretty freaky. But I can't say I have ever seen an alien though and I can't say if aliens had anything to do with the UFOs. I am always looking to the sky to see more.

Possible ET reference:
"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. (Genesis 6:1–4)
And while this is not included in many texts, "Their daughters were red-headed women." Longbow out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing to keep in mind, a UFO doesn't automatically mean it's an alien from another planet. I'm sure our boys at Area 51 fly some weird craft over the western desert

I agree that it's almost impossible for life from 1,000's of lightyears away to get here, but, maybe aliens have sent drones? Who knows, but it's obvious that there are very credible sightings of unidentified flying objects.

I voted unlikely. Not because I don’t think there is intelligent life out there because I feel it is very likely that there is, but because of the vast distances involved and the difficulties in traveling at speeds approaching light speed. Physics and all that...

Just to tie this thing back into hunting...

I was hunting elk in the area at the same time as those two guys and there was definitely a weird feeling in the air. Then again, maybe I've lived in Roswell too long and the crazy is just rubbing off on me?

I voted unlikely because of Occam’s razor. The simpler solution is that humans are very clever and likely our own military has advanced technology. This seems much more reasonable than aliens visiting and a decades long cover up. I don’t trust the worldwide governments to keep a secret this big for so long. And I don’t know why they would abduct people. I realize the universe is incredibly massive, and I’m open to life evolving elsewhere, but I think that all current UFO sightings were either man made or people who mistook something else.

I voted unlikely because of Occam’s razor. The simpler solution is that humans are very clever and likely our own military has advanced technology. This seems much more reasonable than aliens visiting and a decades long cover up. I don’t trust the worldwide governments to keep a secret this big for so long. And I don’t know why they would abduct people. I realize the universe is incredibly massive, and I’m open to life evolving elsewhere, but I think that all current UFO sightings were either man made or people who mistook something else.
Marshian says there isn’t martians. 🤔 there is definitely life on Mars!

Back