A Poll About Aliens

Do You Believe Humans Have Seen or Encountered Extra Terrestrial Beings On Earth?

• Yes, based on personal experience

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Likely

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 45 23.9%
  • No Way

Votes: 45 23.9%

• Total voters
I had an interesting sighting when I was in high school. A friend and I went out way before sunup on a duck hunt. While we were sitting in the tall grass by a small lake 2 cigar shaped lights appeared, came to a stop when they were almost touching, and stopped. They didn’t move for a couple minutes and all of a sudden one went straight up and was gone in a blink, and then the other one went to the left just as fast. We were pretty freaked out. I’m a believer.

Well, put me squarely in the yes camp. On two separate occasions while out fishing not quite twenty years ago I saw something that was completely unexplainable. The first time I was with my cousin and after about 15 seconds of watching this thing I put one eye on the old Johnson and started pulling while my cousin put an eye on the anchor rope and started pulling. We got out of there as fast as we could while my cousin dry heaved over the side of the boat he was so freaked out.

The second time, both on the same northern WI lake, my Dad and brothers were there. The eeriest, scariest, most unbelievable thing I’ve ever seen.

The guy in this article basically describes what we saw - although our object was at a much greater distance. Maybe he has since been proved a crackpot but we saw the same thing.

Last edited:
At bear camp last year, I witnessed two ufo's moving eradically up and across a distant hillside, about 11pm. It was dark, and all I could see were the crafts' lights moving in impossible ways. They seemed to glide over a landscape that I knew (and my knees knew) to be very steep and uneven. I finally asked my buddy if he was seeing the same thing and he confirmed he too was watching vehicles drive down the distant dirt road...I called it a night.

A friend and I were camped out in the New Mexican desert and did see some sort of silent, lighted object go up and down behind a hill about a half mile away, and then zoom off at an incredible rate of speed. Totally silent. Suspect more USAF than LGM though. Remember the F-117 stealth fighter/bomber was built in 1981 and billions have been pumped into the "dark" budget in the last 4 decades. And, also, the F-117 was kept secret until the Gulf War. Who knows what we have now?

Not in anyway saying this was an alien but it was a UFO to me. Going home in October of last year and saw this image below. I watched it for a minute or two while I was driving and decided to try and get a picture of it because I had no clue what it was. The picture is from my phone with the zoom up as far as it would go, so it is kind of blurry. Whatever this was it had a wide tail that was quite long that followed for a while before disappearing and was moving up and to the right as shown in the picture. Any thoughts?

IMG_2032.JPG

Not in anyway saying this was an alien but it was a UFO to me. Going home in October of last year and saw this image below. I watched it for a minute or two while I was driving and decided to try and get a picture of it because I had no clue what it was. The picture is from my phone with the zoom up as far as it would go, so it is kind of blurry. Whatever this was it had a wide tail that was quite long that followed for a while before disappearing and was moving up and to the right as shown in the picture. Any thoughts?

View attachment 170851
That's a 50cal tracer from the tailgunner of a Budweiser truck. Houston right?

It's just the pleasant, moon light glow of the uranium dust
If only.
Freaked out 4 folks and we quickly turned off the spotlights and got out of there.
Weirdest was my good friend describing the same thing viewed from atop the Snowy Range and it disappearing behind the Shirley's.
Still no idea and still won't camp in that area.

I have always been curious why aliens seem to drive with their lights on, while the military tends to drive with their lights off when being sneeky.

I am just guessing that beings with the ability to travel light years would have night vision, and collision avoidance technology. If I am ever visited, the last thing I would expect is lights. Neutral.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back