A MT Moose update

After 46 days of hunting moose, that bull is certainly a shooter. Have to be mighty
proud of that effort! Well done. I hope the kids don't get sick of moose burgers!

I knew the day would come where I'd log on and you'd report success. It was great following along with you Critter. Congrats on a job well done and great bull!

Hurray!!!! I woke up and it's over! Nice bull, congrats. Well worth the time spent. So, NOW what are you doing?

A great bull by any measure.

Congrats Matt, on the entire season.

Outstanding!! Quite the moose season, and quite the moose.
This has been a lot of fun checkin in on each day. Hope you still have some kind of tags left in your pocket..Maybe a daily wolf hunt report for the next 60 days or so?

I know nothing about moose, but that looks like a good 'un! Mucho congrats! You definitely got your money's worth on that tag.

So, what's the wife getting? ;) :D

Awesome critter!!! Great bull. I was starting to wonder if any bull was going to meet your standards:). I'm sure 99.9% of moose hunters would have pulled the trigger on one of the smaller bulls weeks before. Hard earned trophy for sure.

Fantastic season and bull Matt! I'm happy it worked out for you like that. I KNOW I don't have that kind of patients.

What an oustanding journey. You are fortunate to have a profession that allows you to spend that many hours in the outdoors. The rest of us can only live these hunts through you. Thanks for taking us along. Congrats on a GREAT Montana bull.

Last edited:
Congrats. You used your moose tag to the fullest.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back