Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

A CHALLENGE

I've notices some of the big time name callers haven't signed on yet but if eveyone would agree not to name call we could start an office pool, say five bucks a head, to see who would be the first name caller and when they would do it.

Good idea Graybeard!
biggrin.gif

Hey puck wad turd troll,
biggrin.gif
Who the hell are you calling a dumb ass????

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Gesh.. his Dumb Ass Wife starts Reading over his Shoulders And he gets All fuggin Sensative on us.. What a prick,,,
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
fight.gif
fight.gif
eek.gif

Do I need to come to Boise and kick your ass????
mad.gif

Tara

Is that the same coy young lady who was demurely asking about birthday presents? She seemed so sweet and innocent. I guess appearances can be decieving..

Now she is going to travel to kick Moosie's butt. That's amazing.......

cool.gif

You guy's are going to start with no name calling and I have to go to Texas for the next three weeks to look for shuttle parts, and this is just finally getting good
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have never seen any point in calling names so this is a no brainer.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I am, the tickets are going to be $100.00 each. Your probably wondering why that much??
confused.gif
Well, the reason is when I am done with Moosie he will be pretty embarassed so I will give him half of the profit.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tara

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-19-2003 15:43: Message edited by: Tara ]</font>

SHe must be one tough lady to carry a Can O'WhoopAss that big...

Tara, give us a date so we can make plans....

cool.gif

I am a pretty tough girl, just ask Michael
fight.gif
biggrin.gif
he would know!!
biggrin.gif

Haven't set the date yet, will let you know when!! I don't think Moosie even knows yet!!
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

Tara

HAHAH.. YAH, Mike said you were a tough lady... I was Just seeing if I could get you to peak in here ... EEE GADS, looked like it worked AND I'm getting a butt whoopin, I'm sure there would be plenty of guys willing to cough up $100 for someone to kick my butt !!!!

But hey, If I could get you and Mike to Boise, We'll have you over for dinner to make up for that comment
elkgrin.gif

Mike ,im in on your challange.
What the heck ,its only one more thing to be challanged on here .
Im sorry I was late posting ,I needed Steve to read it to me ,I didnt want to start off having my comprehension skills challanged by not fully understand this challange
wink.gif

I challenge anybody who is willing to participate, to not use insults, personal attacks, derogatory comments, ect, ect. for 2 weeks from the time you anwser this post.

Haha, what's the punchline?
Hell, there some here that are slicker than willie and will find some loophole to slither thru....ie..they're not signed on so I can do it to them...they did it first..etc.

OK mike.. I'll promise not to resort to childish namecalling when I don't have a good argument to someone else's post. My opinion is just that and everyone else is entitled to theirs.

It's simple, there is no punchline.
Just trying to make things better
smile.gif

Why do we all register here??

because we share a love for the outdoors and hunting.
hump.gif

Its time we quit fighting.
There is nothing wrong with a good argument, just do it in a way that is civil.
soapbox.gif
soapbox.gif
soapbox.gif
soapbox.gif

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back