Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

A CHALLENGE

Ten, Might:1 a archaic : have the ability to b : have permission to <you may go now> : be free to <a rug on which children may sprawl -- C. E. Silberman> -- used nearly interchangeably with can c -- used to indicate possibility or probability <you may be right> <things you may need> -- sometimes used interchangeably with can <one of those slipups that may happen from time to time -- Jessica Mitford> <copula may optionally be deleted -- J. D. McCawley> -- sometimes used where might would be expected <you may think from a little distance that the country was solid woods -- Robert Frost>

Just think of it as being interchangable with "may". That's what I intended. As in--you might (may) have some kinda agenda....

Why don't you quit grasping at straws? You know what I meant. Especially by now, anyway.

You have your validation. What more do you want? I have a list of definitions for "may" would you care to bore the rest of the members here with a dictionary duel?
soapbox.gif

You called me a road hunter before the challenge time was up, accept it, I have.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I don't even recall what your orginal statement was, but you followed MARS's request retraction with <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> He probably doesn't want to hunt road hunt off it all day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have said it once, and now again. Welcome to the next two week. I hope you can make it this time.
hump.gif
tongue.gif

What, are you looking for Nut, validation? Ok, You are a hunter. I validate that. It's not the hunting part you have trouble with, it's the finding part. Even that seems easy if your quarry is attached to a table leg and you are using your toe as a finding device....
biggrin.gif
Maybe you should try kicking the next deer to death??
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

fight.gif

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-12-2003 16:59: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back